FOTD for June 22nd

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 although I kinda fell asleep a little while ago (with my contacts in
icon_eek.gif
) and I kinda had some bloodshot eyes in the pics... so I'll spare you all LOL I have done that before and it sucks!
15_6_1.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol I have done that before and it sucks!
15_6_1.gif

I thought they came out ok looking at the camera screen... but when I d/l'ed them... guess not!!! LOL I looked STONED! LOL

Quote:
scarlette, those e/s are simply gorgeous. $ 1,99 for a 9-pan. that´s amazing!!!!!one question: is that your real eyecolor (if so, wow!) or are you wearing colored contacts.

I know, I have been obsessed about everybody´s eye colors lately

Yeah.. I am totally obsessing over these e/s.. they are great and I found out that they are a Korean company that makes e/s for little boutiques. I feel like calling them up and asking for a crate and then just selling them to all of you! hahaha! I am going to check my little accessory store this weekend and see if they have more palettes. I still can't believe how great the quality is. Hope my eyes don't fall out tomorrow!
Those are my real eyes.. hehe.. speaking of eyes.

Originally Posted by Scarlette Yeah.. I am totally obsessing over these e/s.. they are great and I found out that they are a Korean company that makes e/s for little boutiques. I feel like calling them up and asking for a crate and then just selling them to all of you! hahaha! I am going to check my little accessory store this weekend and see if they have more palettes. I still can't believe how great the quality is. Hope my eyes don't fall out tomorrow!
Those are my real eyes.. hehe.. speaking of eyes.

they are real. oh no I´m feeling jealousy coming up. I am soo obsessed about people with beautiful eye colors, that seriously needs to stop
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I am sooo getting myself colored contacts so I´ll have bright blue eyes, not grey-blueish *hehe* and I´ll tell everybody who doesn´t know me it´s my real eye color so they can be jealous of me
hahaha.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle they are real. oh no I´m feeling jealousy coming up. I am soo obsessed about people with beautiful eye colors, that seriously needs to stop
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I am sooo getting myself colored contacts so I´ll have bright blue eyes, not grey-blueish *hehe* and I´ll tell everybody who doesn´t know me it´s my real eye color so they can be jealous of me
hahaha.gif
I am already jealous of your eyes!
wink.gif
Any blue is pretty compared to my crap-brown color
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I am already jealous of your eyes!
wink.gif
Any blue is pretty compared to my crap-brown color
icon_redface.gif
oh c´mon Janelle. you´ve got true brown "bedroom eyes"
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Back