FOTD for March 26th

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
Feb 8, 2005
Messages
607
Reaction score
1
This is my party face because I'm going to a party tonight (what my poll was all about). Post yours!

Base

BB Oil-free Even Finish Foundation in Porcelain

BB Creamy Concealer in Porcelain

BB Sheer Finish Pressed Powder in Pale Yellow

MAC Studio Stick Concealer in NW15

Cheeks

NARS Orgasm blush

Eyes

BB Creamy Concealer under eyes and on brow bones

UD Primer Potion on eyelids

Botanics Star Anise e/s on brows

MAC Vanilla Pigment on brow bones

Dior Black e/l pencil on upper lash line, inner edge of inner corners, flick to outer corners and lower inner rims

Shu Uemura ME Green 555 e/s on eyelids, crease, inner corners, outer corners and lower lash line (with Vanilla Pigment over on the centre of the lids to highlight

MAC Humid e/s over ME Green 555 in the crease and lower lash line

MAC Gilded White e/l alongside inner edge of the eyeliner line on the upper lash line and on the inner edge of the lower lash line to highlight

Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara in Black

Lips

Chanel Twinkle Glossimer

Fragrance

Dior J'Adore EDP

 
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
10,943
Reaction score
0
I LOVE it B! Enjoy the party & i hope some girls are there so they can compliment you on your make up! I'm going to a "hen" party tonight (think USA'ers call them bacholerette) so i will post a FOTD later on


 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Oooh! We have all the Party People in here today!!! LOL
Looks great Bethany!!! We picked a good one!
And have fun at your parties, both of you! (And yes Laurz... They're called bachelorette parties here - although "Hen" parties sound funnier! lol
)



 
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
4,603
Reaction score
1
hehe, Saturdays are my days to stay at home without mu and without styling my hair, and catch up on my homework! Exciting, I know


 
Joined
Feb 12, 2005
Messages
28,176
Reaction score
3
Originally Posted by girl_geek hehe, Saturdays are my days to stay at home without mu and without styling my hair, and catch up on my homework! Exciting, I know
I hear ya on that sista! I have three papers to write and so much too read. Luckily, it will all be over soon! Hang in there.
 
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
1,934
Reaction score
0
Today:

MAC Hyper Real Foundation NC20

MAC blush in Tenderling

MAC e/s in Vanilla (inner corner) & Meadowland (contour)

Maybelline Great Lash (black)

Benefit l/s in Bahama Mama

 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Trisha Nice FOTD B! Have a good time at the parties you go to B and Lau!!

My EOTD, please excuse everything about the pic, this was taken AFTER work, so MU had been on (without being touched up) for 10 hours xx

EYES:

Stila Eyeshadows:

  • Aubergine
  • Kitten
  • Ameythyst
YSL Faux Cils - Black Oh SOOOO Horrible Trisha! LOL
You look great as usual! LOLHere's mine:

♥ FACE: ♥

Ultima II "Under it All" Makeup Perfector (liking this so far!!!)

MAC Moistureblend in NC42

L'Oreal True Match Powder in Sun Beige

Ulta blush in Glow

♥ EYES: ♥

Ultima II "Fade not crease not" eyeshadow base (also good!)

MAC Cream Color Base in Hush

Ulta e/s in Star (inner corners & inner lid)

Ulta e/s in Sterling (center of lid)

Ulta e/s in Granite (Outer V, Crease and under lower lash)

MAC powerpoint liner in Engraved

Ultima II Wonderwear Mascara in Black

♥ LIPS: ♥

Ulta Lipliner in Mink

CoverGirl Lipslicks in Cutie









 
Joined
Dec 12, 2003
Messages
2,230
Reaction score
0
Everyone looks great! I love the green eye look, Violet and Janelle - love the last pic of you. Sexy
I was pretty simple today, just did some last minute Easter shopping with the BF...

MF Panstik in Nude Ivory

BB Moisture Rich in Warm Ivory

Cornsilk Classic Translucent Loose Powder in No Color

BB Desert Rose Blush

L'oreal Quickstick - base

BB Beige Shimmerwash - lid

Jordana Color XTend in Morning Coffee

CG Super Thick Lash in Black

MAC VGV l/s

 
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
1,184
Reaction score
0
face:

mac studio fix c3

bourjois bronzer

rimmel rose something or other blush

eyes:

mac pink bronze pigment

mac electric coral pigment

EA black auto liner pencil

vincent longo mascara

studio gear brow fix

lips:

stila convertible lip golor in ginger

 
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
4,603
Reaction score
1
Thanks! I have two *huge* computer programs that I'm working right now, one due in 2 weeks and one due in 3 -- and I still wish I had more time to work on them! The professor predicted that you could finish the one due in 2 weeks in 10 days if you work for 10 hours a day! Yeah I've just started on it! So it is going to be crazy! (Maybe I should spend less time on "study breaks" at this site
)

 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by FeistyFemme Everyone looks great! I love the green eye look, Violet and Janelle - love the last pic of you. Sexy
I was pretty simple today, just did some last minute Easter shopping with the BF...
Thanks chick! my face looks so fat in pics lately though!

 
Joined
Mar 8, 2005
Messages
9,100
Reaction score
31
I know I´m kinda late-this was my FOTD yesterday for a club nite

MAC Hyper Real NC 300

BB Creamy Concealer under eyes

MAC Studio Fix NC 30

MAC bronzing Powder Golden

MAC blush Angel

MAC e/s kid on brows

MAC e/s Vanilla from lashline to brows

MAC fluidline frostlite on inner rims

MAC Powerpoint Permaplum to line upper lashline

Vaseline on lids to make MAC Pigment in Rose stick to them. this made the color soo much more vibrant and more pink than using it dry. and the sparkles actually stayed put!

several coats of MF 2000 calorie Mascara

Lips: L`Oreal Glam Shine in Sandy Cristal (my friend´s)

Fragrance: Gucci Rush

I also made up my 2 friend´s faces for the night. they never really wear much makeup so they were impressed with my (compared to you girl´s TINY *hehe*) makeup stash.

 
Joined
Mar 8, 2005
Messages
9,100
Reaction score
31
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Thanks chick! my face looks so fat in pics lately though!
no way!!! but I understand ya, I think my face tends to look fat when the camera flash comes from a bad angle. remember, it´s just the lightening!
and your hair looks so beautiful today. what do you use to make it THAT shiny and smooth? any secrets? or are you just blessed with shiny hair *jealous*

 
Joined
Feb 11, 2005
Messages
899
Reaction score
0
My VERY late FOTD:


Face:

YSL TE #3

MAC Studiofix Powder Foundation

Eyes:

Diana Eyes #2

Smashbox Cream Liner in Smashing Brown IIRC

Avon Luxury Browliner

Cheeks:

Lorac Sunshine Bronzer

Lips:

MAC Lustreglass in Garden

... but then I went to the mall and put on some clear, plumping l/g- Lipfusion. It's kind of weird feeling beyond Lip Venom. Does plump but only slightly noticeable. Supposed to last up to 48 hours or something like that.

See it here: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P91112

 
Joined
Mar 19, 2005
Messages
1,120
Reaction score
1
Gorgeous eyes !!! Wanna Swap ???? lol

Originally Posted by Violet This is my party face because I'm going to a party tonight (what my poll was all about). Post yours!
Base

BB Oil-free Even Finish Foundation in Porcelain

BB Creamy Concealer in Porcelain

BB Sheer Finish Pressed Powder in Pale Yellow

MAC Studio Stick Concealer in NW15

Cheeks

NARS Orgasm blush

Eyes

BB Creamy Concealer under eyes and on brow bones

UD Primer Potion on eyelids

Botanics Star Anise e/s on brows

MAC Vanilla Pigment on brow bones

Dior Black e/l pencil on upper lash line, inner edge of inner corners, flick to outer corners and lower inner rims

Shu Uemura ME Green 555 e/s on eyelids, crease, inner corners, outer corners and lower lash line (with Vanilla Pigment over on the centre of the lids to highlight

MAC Humid e/s over ME Green 555 in the crease and lower lash line

MAC Gilded White e/l alongside inner edge of the eyeliner line on the upper lash line and on the inner edge of the lower lash line to highlight

Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara in Black

Lips

Chanel Twinkle Glossimer

Fragrance

Dior J'Adore EDP

 
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
10,844
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Arielle no way!!! but I understand ya, I think my face tends to look fat when the camera flash comes from a bad angle. remember, it´s just the lightening!
and your hair looks so beautiful today. what do you use to make it THAT shiny and smooth? any secrets? or are you just blessed with shiny hair *jealous*

Thanks guys! Hair is really nothing special... Paul Mitchell Three Shampoo, Paul Mitchell Awapuhi daily treatment conditioner... and Herbal essences smoothing cream... then just blow dry witha large ceramic brush

 
Joined
Feb 8, 2005
Messages
607
Reaction score
1
Gorgeous eye looks, Trisha and Janelle!

The party SUCKED! Lol!! At least I had a good time getting ready for it, though, and we had drinks at my SO's house first - didn't go to the party till about 10:30 (and left at around 12:30. Would've left sooner but there was hardly anyone there so it would've looked bad if we'd walked out after half an hour). We went back to my SO's for food and watched South Park. At least we know in the future not to go to this person's parties again!


 

Latest posts

Top