FOTD for May 29th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by lilla I like the way you make you e/s mu, so pretty. Mine always looks so blah!
icon_sad.gif
Aww.. thanks hun - but I really like yours! I think you do a great job! Mine is pretty boring - I'm still not really comfy with lots of color! lol
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Aww.. thanks hun - but I really like yours! I think you do a great job! Mine is pretty boring - I'm still not really comfy with lots of color! lol
icon_redface.gif
You should get Urban Decay Acid Rain e/s if you haven't got it! I think it would look amazing with your skintone and eyes and I find it's colourful and subtle at the same time. It's like MAC Juxt but looks a little more subtle and has a lot of shimmer. It's lovely with olive and forest greens.

Originally Posted by Violet You should get Urban Decay Acid Rain e/s if you haven't got it! I think it would look amazing with your skintone and eyes and I find it's colourful and subtle at the same time. It's like MAC Juxt but looks a little more subtle and has a lot of shimmer. It's lovely with olive and forest greens. Oooh, I'll have to check it out! Thanks Bethany!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Back