FOTD for September 12th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by anne7 I'm really liking it, and it's so easy to put on when I don't have time for liquid/creams...have you tried the Mineral Wear bronzer? I thought it looked nice, but I am always scared that bronzers will be either 1)orange 2)muddy 3)ruddy 4)just plain too dark! I haven't tried the Mineral Wear bronzer, but I have heard good stuff about the one that looks like fish scales and has SPF (but I don't recall the name offhand!).

Originally Posted by FeistyFemme I haven't tried the Mineral Wear bronzer, but I have heard good stuff about the one that looks like fish scales and has SPF (but I don't recall the name offhand!).
03846.jpg
03837.jpg
03857.jpg

Well, I looked up the fishscale one (that's what I thought it looked like too!) and it doesn't have SPF though, is that first one the one you mean? The second is the mineral wear, and the last is the SPF (duh
icon_cheesygrin.gif
) I don't really trust SPF in makeup, though, since I read that most people don't use enough makeup to get the full 15 or 20 SPF (think mask finish), and end up only with 4 or 5 SPF, and don't wear sunscreen underneath.

Everyone is looking fabulous!

Originally Posted by anne7
03846.jpg
03837.jpg
03857.jpg

Well, I looked up the fishscale one (that's what I thought it looked like too!) and it doesn't have SPF though, is that first one the one you mean? The second is the mineral wear, and the last is the SPF (duh
icon_cheesygrin.gif
) I don't really trust SPF in makeup, though, since I read that most people don't use enough makeup to get the full 15 or 20 SPF (think mask finish), and end up only with 4 or 5 SPF, and don't wear sunscreen underneath.

The first powder on the pics reminds me with pancake lol.

Pressed powder with SPF 20 a little bit scared me with breakouts.

Originally Posted by anne7
03846.jpg
03837.jpg
03857.jpg

icon_cheesygrin.gif

Yes, the first one's the one I mean!! For some reason I had forgotten about the seperate SPF one and thought they were just the same one, OOPS!!
tongue.gif
But it is the first one I've heard such good things about. I might try both the fish scale one and the SPF one when I can find another sale - I like PF products so chances are I'll like them!! I do agree with you about the sunscreen though, which is why I wear a seperate one.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by FeistyFemme Yes, the first one's the one I mean!! For some reason I had forgotten about the seperate SPF one and thought they were just the same one, OOPS!!
tongue.gif
But it is the first one I've heard such good things about. I might try both the fish scale one and the SPF one when I can find another sale - I like PF products so chances are I'll like them!! I do agree with you about the sunscreen though, which is why I wear a seperate one.
smile.gif
Hehe, no problem! I have looked at the fish scale one before, and thought it was so cute (I'm a marketer's dream, anytime I see cutesy presentation/packaging, I want it! And PF almost always has cute packaging!) I might try the Mineral Wear one too, because I love the translucent's texture and finish! I hope my Fred Meyers is still having the 40% off sale! I was worried about it since you have darker and warmer-toned skin than me, and that it would look dirty or orangey, but nope! And I never trust makeup sunscreen, I just see it as a bonus to my Eucerin SPF 30!

Back