FOTD for September 21st

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Arielle Michelle, you are truly gorgeous-hm...does it sound freaky when I say I want to look like you? I think the dark hair+blue eyes+pale lips makes such a hot combo. and btw, clean the mirror next time-so we can see you better
biggrin.gif
Ahh andrea i was just thinking in my head "and once again the babes of MUT make me feel terrible." haha! Thank you though!! I also have freckles though you cant see them too well in the pictures.
I never even realised it was my mirror.. i thought it was the flash
icon_redface.gif
i'll remember to clean it next time...

Those pictures were actually from yesterday.. here's today's.. i just did my makeup now... keep in mind that im sick as hell.. strep throat & a cold
icon_cry.gif
but i have driving school again tonight sooo here ya go.

Hey fellow Texan! Your new hair and waxed brows look great..........I am loving that lip gloss too!!

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons Everyone looks and sounds awesome! I love the bold eye on you Andrea! you look beautiful!
Well here's another FOTD. I got my hair cut and my eyebrows waxed yesterday, I've lost about 8 pounds, so I am fresh and ready to go!

Eyes:

UD PP

Stilife Paint

Deckchair pig

Swish (inner)

mulch (outer + crease)

MK black eyeliner

Face:

Stereo Rose SF

Lips:

Revlon lipgloss in Pink Afterglow

The first picture is a better shot of my new hair cut from yesterday. I was going for Hilary Duff's hair these days.

Love your lime color on the inner v!! and Love love your eyelashes! Your eye looks very nice!

Originally Posted by lovelustlost Ahh andrea i was just thinking in my head "and once again the babes of MUT make me feel terrible." haha! Thank you though!! I also have freckles though you cant see them too well in the pictures.
I never even realised it was my mirror.. i thought it was the flash
icon_redface.gif
i'll remember to clean it next time...

Those pictures were actually from yesterday.. here's today's.. i just did my makeup now... keep in mind that im sick as hell.. strep throat & a cold
icon_cry.gif
but i have driving school again tonight sooo here ya go.

I love that first picture of you Ash! You look fabulous! Hope you feel as good as you look hon.

Andrea! I love the bold colors on you! I see so many blondes who would look so hot with bold colors but so many of them just stick to pastels and pinks but you are venturing out and it is really lookin gorgeous! Don't get me wrong though, you look just as good in the lighter colors too.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Michelle, you look so exotic in those pictures with that flower! I sometimes wear flowers in my hair but it doesn't have the same effect due to me not being a smoldering brunette such as yourself!

Everyone looks fantastic! Have a great day everyone!

Ashley - so great to see a FOTD from you!!
smile.gif
And I must say that you can see the weight loss in your face - you look great! I love the new cut too!

I agree Andrea!! Let's see that pretty face in a FOTD....

Originally Posted by Arielle WOW...I love your avatar, Lisa!!! you are so beautiful....is there a chance we´re gonna get to see some FOTDs from you in the future?

Haha, my hair is actually dark red/maroon color
smile.gif
you just cant tell in the pictures. Thanks though! I've never been called exotic before haha.

Originally Posted by gamaki I love that first picture of you Ash! You look fabulous! Hope you feel as good as you look hon.
Andrea! I love the bold colors on you! I see so many blondes who would look so hot with bold colors but so many of them just stick to pastels and pinks but you are venturing out and it is really lookin gorgeous! Don't get me wrong though, you look just as good in the lighter colors too.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Michelle, you look so exotic in those pictures with that flower! I sometimes wear flowers in my hair but it doesn't have the same effect due to me not being a smoldering brunette such as yourself!

Everyone looks fantastic! Have a great day everyone!

Originally Posted by lovelustlost Haha, my hair is actually dark red/maroon color
smile.gif
you just cant tell in the pictures. Thanks though! I've never been called exotic before haha. well, whatever color it is, it looks fab hon!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Back