FOTD for September 24th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trisha-you do so many looks that I like that it would be hard for me to choose a favorite but this one is up there on the list.

Erica, I wished warm browns looked that good with my eyes...perfect fall makeup!!!

Trisha, I am in :icon_love with this look. you look so exotic and beautiful...I think I need to pair pinks with black liner too sometime

All of you look wonderful!! Andrea, love your HAIR!!!

Trisha, I love this more natural look on you, very becoming, love the flower, very Hawaiian.
icon_razz.gif

Lookin' fa-boo-lous girls!
wink.gif
Andrea, I love your hair like that! Cirean - great color ! Goes nice with the color of your eyes
wink.gif

Trisha - love the flower!! No matter what color you do, it looks awesome, I'm still waiting for you to come here and do mine!
wink.gif

Here's mine (a day late) lol -

♥ FACE: ♥

MAC Prep & Prime Skin

Perscriptives Flawless Skin in Dusk

MAC Blot Powder in Dark

Ulta blush in Sun Kissed

Urban Decay Baked Bronzer

♥ EYES: ♥

UD Primer Potion

MAC Shadestick in Beige-ing

MAC e/s in Tempting (inner lid)

MAC e/s in Rummy (outer lid)

MAC powerpoint liner in Industry

Ultima II Wonderwear Mascara in Black

♥ LIPS: ♥

Ulta Lipliner in Mink

MAC l/s in Politely Pink

Originally Posted by Laura Looking HOT! Love that eye look honey.. ty
wink.gif
My basic browns lol

Wow Janelle!!! I love your look and your gorgeous hair!!! :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love

Originally Posted by lilla Wow Janelle!!! I love your look and your gorgeous hair!!! :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love Thanks... lol the hair wasn't cooperating!!! And it didn't help that I had a million little claw clips, and only managed to find 2 of them, and one was missing like all but 3 teeth...
icon_rolleyes.gif
So that was yesterdays purchase at ulta... more clips...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Thanks... lol the hair wasn't cooperating!!! And it didn't help that I had a million little claw clips, and only managed to find 2 of them, and one was missing like all but 3 teeth...
icon_rolleyes.gif
So that was yesterdays purchase at ulta... more clips...
wink.gif
Janelle, your hair ALWAYS looks great, honey! and you look extra exotic today.....I am jealous that you dark eyed beauties don´t have to wear a lot of eye mu-dark eyes always look so mysteriously sexy no matter what

Janelle-You look like you have lost weight. Not that you were big or anything, but your face and shoulders look smaller. Have you, and how?

Back