FOTD January 1st

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LMAO....sorry about your mascara. Nice look Natalie. Your pigment on the face looks like an MSF. Good thinking to use it like that.

Oh! Thank you-all so much! You know how it is -- all *I* see if the flaws and mistakes...

Funny story about my eyebrows... A new salon opened behind the Y (recommended by several of the ladies I do water aerobics with, who followed the women who opened the salon from a salon elsewhere), and I stopped in to ask about having my brows done... The lady said: only 15 minutes to do; so I didn't tell my husband (he has always pooh-poohed getting my eyebrows done: "you look just fine."). So I came in the next day to get it done.

Well! It took an HOUR! (the girl did a great and thorough job, but I had a LOT of hair to rip and tear and yank out by the roots! Tee hee hee! Picture below: from our July 2006 cruise; pre-mineral make-up!) He met me at the door wanting to know if I KNEW I was going to be more than an hour late coming home from the Y! (He worries when he doesn't know where I am; Atlanta is a dangerous area...) But he really likes my new eyebrows -- despite being sure I didn't need it! (And only $8!! I gave her a BIG tip!)

Elenor

p.s. My avatar <-- is a picture from this past December (2006) cruise. They do this thing now on cruise ships -- at least on Royal Caribbean -- called "lifestyle pix." In addition to the usual formal posed pix, they do fun casual (but very professional!) pix. Expensive as heck -- $20 an 8x10" print -- but no sitting fee or anything, and you don't pay if you don't like it and don't buy it! (They do such a good job, I usually end up buying 4-5!)

your mu looks great, and your so beautiful welcome to mut!

I think you've done really well, check out the tutorials on this site for some excellent advice. They're great even for people who are very talented.

You are a beautiful girl, great figure too............................jealous! Your mu is lovely

Back