FOTD - January 27th, 2008

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by entipy /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks!
smile.gif
Thank you, daer0n! Why don't you ever post FOTDs, anymore?
frown.gif

I just never get around to do it! It's crazy with my two kids around the house, they wont let me do anything, and with my husband staying home all day atm is kinda impossible LOL he'd think im crazy taking pics of myself and doing my makeup for nothing
add_wegbrech.gif
But i want to post again so bad
frown.gif
even more when i saw this fotd of yours, I felt inspired by it!

Originally Posted by MissPout /img/forum/go_quote.gif Pretty Julie
smile.gif
Now i want to use some red lipstick too! Ooh! I'd love to see that. I bet you'd look HAWT in red lipstick.

Originally Posted by daer0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just never get around to do it! It's crazy with my two kids around the house, they wont let me do anything, and with my husband staying home all day atm is kinda impossible LOL he'd think im crazy taking pics of myself and doing my makeup for nothing
add_wegbrech.gif
But i want to post again so bad
frown.gif
even more when i saw this fotd of yours, I felt inspired by it! Awww... thank you!!
biggrin.gif
And POO on your husband! Mine (and my kid, too) knows I'm crazy. LMAO.

Julie-the red lips with the eyes are perfect. Red looks great on you. Wish I could pull that off.

Magneticheart-Your skin is so beautiful and flawless looking.

Becky-I LOVE that color combo. It's so pretty!!

Hi entipy,

Seeing your haircut here reminded me of Annie Lennox back in her Eurythmics days. I think your face structure is very similar and the techniques and styles that Annie uses would work really well on you I'm thinking
smile.gif

247908345-M.jpg

And

eurythmics.jpg

Back