FOTD - January 6th, 2008

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by cmoksia /img/forum/go_quote.gif entipy again - I love the lips
biggrin.gif
Thanks!

Originally Posted by MissPout /img/forum/go_quote.gif pretty entipy! love the colors Thanks a lot!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by magneticheart /img/forum/go_quote.gif very pretty entipy! love the lipgloss!
smile.gif
Thank you!

Originally Posted by eman69 /img/forum/go_quote.gif entipy you r a colourful lady
biggrin.gif
Thank you

Originally Posted by lovefe /img/forum/go_quote.gif entipy i love ur combination.u look so good. Thanks!!
smile.gif

geeko- The eyeshadow looks beautiful on you! The colors really suit you.

Saints- The color of your eyes is such a pretty blue!

magneticheart- Such a pretty fresh look! Can you list the m/u items you used? You have perfect skin!

Entipy- Your eyes are like art! LOL

Great work! Beautifully done ladies!

Originally Posted by puncturedskirt /img/forum/go_quote.gif Entipy I'm going to come over to your house and play in your stash..haha HAHAHA! Okay!!
wink.gif
You've got quite a ways to go, but...

Originally Posted by MaddyBoo718 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Entipy- Your eyes are like art! LOL Awww - thank you!!

Geeko ~ Gorgeous! I need to use my Parrot!

Edda ~ Love the flapper costume! That lippie looks good on you!

Katie ~ You have such flawless skin! What did you use?

Julie ~ You just convinced me I need some EDM e/s! Love the lippie!

It's a little late in the day - but here is mine. I went to a Bridal Fair with my best friend.

Excuse the bushy monster eyebrows HAHA!

Face:

MAC Select w/ SPF 15. It's too light for me since I got a tan on the cruise...but it's not as light as the pictures portray LOL!

Eyes:

MAC RetroSpeck

MAC Turquatic

And (I think) a light layer of MAC Knight Devine (I don't have it labeled and I can't remember.

MAC Loud Lash in Noisy Black

Bobbi Brown Creamy Eye Pencil in Smokey

Eyes:

MAC Prrr lipglass.

100_0647-1.jpg

100_0646.jpg

100_0645.jpg

100_0637.jpg

Great makeup ladies..... Edda, love your costume but I have to add that your eye color is the most beautiful shade of blue I've ever seen....

Wow - this is my first time to this site and I am very impressed with all of your makeup! Especially for a Sunday!! I just threw on Smashbox Primer and Lancome Hypnose mascara and thought I did well for a Sunday - apparently not! Lol.

Originally Posted by MaddyBoo718 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Can you list the m/u items you used? You have perfect skin! yeah i'll try to remember!face: No7 Instant Radience Concealer

Virgin Vie One Step Face Base in Ivory

Virgin Vie Blush in Delicacy

eyes: Vigin Vie e/s in Nugget

No7 e/s in Gold Dust

e/s duo in Brulle and Truffle (the make has warn off)

17 e/s in Green

No7 amazing eyes e/l in black

Miss Sporty Fabulous Lash Mascara

Lips:

Nivea Tinted Lip Balm

smile.gif

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Julie ~ You just convinced me I need some EDM e/s! Love the lippie!
biggrin.gif
EDM really has some nice e/s and blush colors.
smile.gif
Thanks!!

Originally Posted by KristinB /img/forum/go_quote.gif Very pretty Julie and PerfectMistake Thanks so much.
biggrin.gif

Back