FOTD-July 17th,2008

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, everyone looks amazing!

makeupwhore, love the greens! And my sister would love your skull and corss bones head band. lol. She loves skulls.

magneticheart you look flawless as always. Do you have a new hair color? It suits you very well.
smile.gif

geeko love the gold eyes. I'll keep that palette in mind. I do not have a pretty gold shadow yet.

vesna aqua eyes! Your eyes look fantastic. Love the nude lip.

abaddon248 did you do all those eye looks? They are fantastic!

You girls all look FABULOUS today!

I gotta get in the shower and start gettin ready, lol. I slept in til 1:30! :shock:

But it's my day off, so I feel like it justifies it, LOL.

Thanks everyone! You're always so sweet
tongue.gif

Wow, everyone looks great today!

Geeko-that gold is gorgeous!

Vesna-very pretty blue!

Abaddon248-Those are awesome! My fave is the purple one!

& thanks internetchick! I dyed my hair about 2 weeks ago but it's always pretty bright at first so once it dies down it looks better
tongue.gif

P1000449.jpg

MAC- girl about town lipstick

Chanel-tropic bronze

Dior show Mascara

I LOOOOVE that blue Vesna...

Originally Posted by vesna /img/forum/go_quote.gif Everyone looks fantastic, mines is nowhere near as good but I'll post my FOTD anyways. I went for a glittery blue look for the eyes and a soft peach on the lips and cheeks. This doesn't show up very well in the pics though. My pics are looking a bit dull and washed out as usual, kinda blurry too, and I've got a little bit of red eye going on but you get the idea.
I always intend to go more subtle but it doesn't often happen as you might have noticed. I'm going to try some more natural looks soon though so I'll get them posted if they turn out any good.

If anyone wants to know any of what I used feel free to ask :)

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y18...7072008412.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y18...7072008410.jpg

wow you all look freaking ROCKIN ... seriously... hopefully some tuts be coming from ya'll!

Everyone looks wonderful!

Here's me this morning before I dragged myself off to work -.-

4a51dc84.jpg

0e7c84d5.jpg

Ok, I'm gonna be brave and post my face for today. I'll preface the picture by saying I found a BE brush I forgot I had and tried to use it. It's dual ended, and it's a foiling/blending brush. Well, it didn't work very good, so I ended up just using my regular old BE eyeshdaow brush and I patted like crazy, and tried to blend the best I could. BUT...I do have that very visible line where the color stops. However, because I have puppy dog eyelids, when my eye is open, you can hardly see any color at all, which is why I try to bring it out past my eyes a bit.

I used the L'Oreal HIP metallic eyeshadow duo in "Magnetic". It's a dark silvery gray, with a blue-black glittery. More blue than black. I put the silver all over my lid, and put the blue-black in the corners, kinda like a sideways "v" and blended the best I could. Then in the inner corner, I put a pearly white/pink/blue that I got yesterday from ULTA. The eyeliner is the same colors...blue-black in outer corner, blended into the silvery grey and a tad of the white in the inner corner.

The pictures kinda suck because they're taken with my phone:

P080717001.jpg

P080717002.jpg

I curse my stupid puppy eyelids, because I don't have a lot of color showing when my eyes are open. I need that dang eyelid surgery, lol.

I love all the looks today!! You ladies looked amazing.

Fataliya I love your look, you have gorgeous eyes, perfect brows, and the eyeshadow looks sweet. You have nothing to be afraid of, please post more!! LOL

And hey my eyelids are sort of like yours as well, but even worse because I have even less space under my brows. I think yours are great, I know thats a weird compliment, but I think eyes like that are really beautiful!!

I did a late FOTD/EOTD for the Dark Knight midnight screening.... I also used green and black, green for the joker, and black for batman, and a white highlight.

::I used::

- Maybelline Liquid Eyes shadow in persistent peach(base)-

- UD ES in Mildew-

-UD ES in Oil Slick-

-UD ES in Polyester Bride-

-Stila Major Lash in black-

-HIP eyeliner in Black(902)-

2679750822_9dab7f0c4c.jpg

2679751034_6affb7ee6a.jpg

2678931969_4fbf3a9dd6.jpg

Back