FOTD July 27th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that is great charmaine, you always look so good in the pink and purples! I really loved your green from green with envy too.

Originally Posted by Naturally GOD ..I thought it was just me ..I am the same way ...I look fine in mirror ..but I've taken pix and trust me ..that's why you NEVER will see them ..EVER! LOL
Today's Eyes: (should be eotd since all else for me is same)

MAC Sheer color - Bellyflop all over lid as wash

MAC Living Pink on lid

MAC Little Minx - crease and lower lid

Mascara is Double Extended (Loreal I think)

OH!...I SOoo know what you all mean!!..lol. I sometimes see a decent picture that I like but they are less often than the ones I think are gross!!!I think you are right that most people feel that way. I have noticed, however that the camera seems to love people who just don't give a crap(pardon my language) more than those of us who cringe every time we see a picture of ourselves! I wonder why that is??

Why doesn't the damn camera just turn out exactly as we see ourselves in the mirror?!
icon_rolleyes.gif

I tried to post a FOTD yesterday but was unsucessful because I can't figure my way around my BF's computer. Maybe one day when I am at home I will figure it out.

Here is what I am wearing today without the pic:

Makeup Forever eyebrow pencil (the lightest one)

MAC eye liner in slate (I have it winged out at the ends to look cats eyeish)

MAc e/s in silver ring(shimmery silver/grey)in the lower part of the lid blended into the eyeliner and also softly underneath the eye.

MAC e/s in De Menthe (frosty true green) blended in the crease erea

Benefit Mr. Frosty on the browbone and inner corner of the eyes

Stila Blush in Tutu

MAC bronzing powder in golden??

NARS velvet Matte lip pencil in Bahama

Stila lipglaze in Berry

I love the colors you used today Midgard! Fabulous Faces ladies!
tongue.gif

Yuck!!! Today was not a fun day. After lunch, I had the most awful feeling of pukeyness come over me. After a long nap, 2 advils, & some pepto I'm feeling a bit better. I guess I turned an awful shade of pale because my coworkers said I should go home right after they asked if I was pregnant LOL Stupid me, stayed til the end of my shift because I want to leave early Friday to get my hair done
smile.gif

I used the Liza am quad for the first time

Plum liner & Fabby lipstick

Everybody looks really good!

Trisha your orange make up is gorgeous!!! I love his kind of tones on eyelids
smile.gif
Hopefully I'll be able to buy this two colors of new collection..

Lovesboxers , your make up match really good with worm tones of your complexion. Well done
smile.gif

PinkRibonns as usual perfect blending!!! And beautiful colors
icon_lol.gif

Sheilab13 I love your make up and your big green eyes
icon_cheesygrin.gif
But my favorite version of make up till now is your gree one (u showed it about 2 weeks ago?)!! Keep doing!!

Back