FOTD July 28, 2011

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here is my Ke$ha look. lol

face: aveeno tinted moisturizer + everyday minerals natural lucent powder

lips: chemical X loose pigment for lips and eyes - spectrum cosmetics - etsy.com

eyes: foe(purple) and miami (blueish) and knight (iridescent white) - spectrum cosmetics - etsy.com

blush: clinique blusher in new clover

SO many beautiful looks!  Muse awesome lip color :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This is for Dream again haha.   I don't think I really like these colors as a trio, separately with other colors would probably be better

Wet N Wild Dream Weavers Limited Edition Dancing in the Clouds

Almay I-Liner

Tarte Emphaseyes

Just having fun last night playing with some make up and my daughter. Used drugstore products and even some Avon.
satisfied.gif

IMAG0074.jpg

I literally have been brushing my lips like I always do. I tend to shed the top layers every few days because of my piercings anyway, but this is more like a severely chapped feeling. Its better now, I just had to go back and forth with my deep moisture renewal and Zim's Crack Creme. It just took a few days for the moisture to sink in and for the top layers ready for me to peel off. I know it sounds gross but it doesn't hurt when I do it this way so I just go with it. Tonight my lips feel normal again so its all good :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I can't usually use anything with strong fragrences, I actually can't go into a lush store because of the scents. Just sets my brain on fire and makes me feel like I am gonna puke! That and I am dirt poor so this is all I can do lol :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Was bored last night so I played make up with my daughter... Used random drugstore brand items. She  wore it for a whole 30 mins... Had to wash it off because I don't allow her to wear make up yet.  
icon_lol.gif

tumblr_lp2lvfdJb01qdrj6io1_500.jpg

Stupid camera blur. Ugh

NYX eyeshadow base in White

BH cosmetics 120 palette edition 1.

Sugarpill Buttercupcake.

Covergirl eyeliner pencil in charcoal

Covergirl eyeshadow in onyx

No face products, today. Toooo hot! Even though I was wear a long sleeved flannel for jammies. Hahaha

I am assuming you did the lips with shadow and gloss but I may be wrong. I used to have 2 green lipsticks, although one was more of a lipcolour and it was sheer. Then I had this other one that I absolutely loved that I can't get anymore. It was called Idol and it was made by Trucco. It was a green black colour and the other lipstick I had was called Wicked and it was a Black purple. I lost them when my apartment was on fire and I lost everything. I miss those two lipsticks the most tho! I've been trying to find one ever since! 

You rocked this look for sure! m/-_-/m/

I really love the purple and yellow together... I'm not sure if I would have thought of that colour combination, but I really like it! I also love the bright lip. So many people are afraid to do bright bold lips with bright bold eye makeup because of the old wanting to bring attention to just the eyes and not be so scary! Who cares really? Bright and Bold all the way! WoooHooo!!!!  lmao :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am new to trying to create any looks and use my daughter as a model because she is always happy with any look. 
wub.gif
I am also new to Make Up talk but am enjoying being a part of it.  This is my first creation ever. Its very basic and I use drugstore products. Let me know what you think.

I used:

Maybelline Lawless Lavender

Avon paradise green palette(gold)

Wet & Wild  Charcoal Black

And for the cheeks...

Mac Gleeful

Oh, and for the lips

Avon coral beat

So my little sister approaches me tonight asking me to create a “kardashian look†for her bc she was going out… naturally, i reached for the NAKED palette… here we go:

Naked Palette on eyes

BareMinerals & Too Faced Chocolate Soleil on face

ColorBurst lipstick and Colorstay Mineral Lipglaze on lips

(to read more details about this look... check out my full page here:  *edited by mod*

everyone looks so amazing. keep up the good work

@susie- your daughter is so cute!

here's my "orange crush" look

Cheeks: MUFE HD Blush #14, Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush Tipsy 

Lips: MAC Electro lipstick

I didn't get a good phone pic of this.  :-/

FACE:

Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse

CG Clean Pressed Powder

MUFE Concealer Palette

NYX Peach blush

CG Rose Silk blush

EYES:

UDPP

UD Virgin, Buck, Dark Horse, Sidecar, Creep

L'Oreal HIP cream liner in Black

MAC Smolder

Maybelline Pulse Perfection mascara

LIPS:

MUFE #22

YSL No. 7 - Lingerie Pink

I decided I was going to try blues!

Eyes:

Covergirl color pallete in umm I'm not sure bc it was an old pallete from my mother but its got dark && medium blue && white and seafoam green

Avon glimmersticks? in starry night

falsies mascara

Excuse the crappy pics please

72811.jpg
...JULY 28th...
Eyes

Wet N Wild eyeliner

Loreal Voluminous mascara

Almay Liquid Eyeliner

Red Cherry lashes

Face

Maybelline FIT foundation

Maybelline FIT face powder

Brows

NYX Dark Brown E/S

Just an eye today... I've never posted in here before :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

anyhow, while my kids were napping I did a 'quick' eye. Quick only because I only did one.... two would have been twice as long and my whole face would have been three times as long... so let's settle for one eye.

My lashes are on crooked and my liner is too but whatever. This is what we get today :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

‎~base was a MAC Paintpot in Waveline.
~black is MAC Black tied shadow.
~Peacock coloured lower liner/crease/inner corner is MAC Jewel Blue shadow.
~Waterline liner is Bonne belle eye define in soft black
~upper liner (to hide the lashes band...) is MAC Penultimate liner in RapidBlack
~royal blue pigment on lid is VIE in intoxicated
~ Brow highlight base is MAC cream pot thingie in pearl
~brow highlight is GOSH pigment in this white with gold tones.
~Brow colour is NYX (don't know the name, it's a charcoal colour) with MAC Jewel Blue on the outer corners.
~Lashes are Makeup Forever.

:) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

First post:

‎~base was a MAC Paintpot in Waveline.
~black is MAC Black tied shadow.
~Peacock coloured lower liner/crease/inner corner is MAC Jewel Blue shadow.
~Waterline liner is Bonne belle eye define in soft black
~upper liner (to hide the lashes band...) is MAC Penultimate liner in RapidBlack
~royal blue pigment on lid is Virus Insanity Eyeshadow in intoxicated
~brow highlight is GOSH pigment in this white with gold tones.
~Brow colour is Loreal H.I.P in shady with MAC Jewel Blue on the outer corners.
~Lashes are Makeup Forever.

Back