FOTD July 5, 2008

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone looks great!!!

Anthea -- That lipstick is AWESOME on you!!!

csdev -- Love the teal on the lower lashline!!!

lovefe -- Great look, love your hair!

Ray -- You have gorgeous eyes!

rlise -- Really pretty look!!!

Anthea - I love your lips. you always do a great job on them!

csdev - the gold/teal combination really works well together. and the photograph is superb.

lovefe - agree love that last pic the best

Ray of sunshine - you had me almost laying down to see your picture. Beautiful eyes.

Rlise - the car is such a great place for a picture!

Originally Posted by daer0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif Very pretty LoveFe! thank you very much!!!

Originally Posted by xtiffanyx /img/forum/go_quote.gif lovefe, I really like that last pic you you. You have great hair.

thank u girl

Originally Posted by Karren_Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif super sexy look, Angela...

i'm glad u like it thanks !!!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Anthea /img/forum/go_quote.gif I like that blue colour, looks great on you.

thanks u sooo muchhh

Originally Posted by andrrea /img/forum/go_quote.gif lovefe -- Great look, love your hair! thank you andreaa

Anthea - u are looking very nice in your makeup,dress and your lovely shoes. Nice lip colour 2.

csdv - love that gold/teal combination.

The rest of the girls...very nice makeup and pretty too.

Originally Posted by FrenzyTheCat /img/forum/go_quote.gif Really love that red lipstick. Everyone looks great. Originally Posted by andrrea /img/forum/go_quote.gif Everyone looks great!!!
Anthea -- That lipstick is AWESOME on you!!!

csdev -- Love the teal on the lower lashline!!!

lovefe -- Great look, love your hair!

Ray -- You have gorgeous eyes!

rlise -- Really pretty look!!!

Originally Posted by Darla_G /img/forum/go_quote.gif Anthea - I love your lips. you always do a great job on them!
csdev - the gold/teal combination really works well together. and the photograph is superb.

lovefe - agree love that last pic the best

Ray of sunshine - you had me almost laying down to see your picture. Beautiful eyes.

Rlise - the car is such a great place for a picture!

Originally Posted by emmy2410 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Anthea - u are looking very nice in your makeup,dress and your lovely shoes. Nice lip colour 2.
csdv - love that gold/teal combination.

The rest of the girls...very nice makeup and pretty too.

Thank you so very much for all your lovely comments
biggrin.gif

Back