Fotd - July 6th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You all look stunning
smile.gif

Here is mine, early this morning when I took the kids to school. Just a neutral color on the lid, some gloss and mascara and liner.

CIMG4278.jpg

Then when I got home from picking them up, I was bored so I played around with some shadow from my claires pallette. CC always welcome. (I did not go out like this, I was just at home)

CIMG4287.jpg

CIMG4286.jpg

CIMG4283.jpg

Oh thanks, Mindy. I always love yours too. I am going to put some hot rollers in mine either over the weekend or on Monday. So I can get some cute curls like you.

Everyone looks so beautiful!

Ash, your eyes are FAB - awesome blending, and it looks like you too the shading up higher on the brow area. Pretty!

-b.

Y'all just get an EOTD today. I didn't get any decent pics otherwise... Pretty neutral for me today. I got new colors. Also, I was in a hurry. We were going to see the Transformers movie, and I had precious little time!!

EYES: (all Everyday Minerals)

UDPP, Meow Sealant

e/s - Ping Pong - inner lid

e/s - Ginger Peach - middle lid

e/s - Sunset Voyage - outer lid

e/s - Shopping Spree - crease

e/s - Good China - highlight

e/s - Comfy - line upper lashline (wet)

e/l - COver Girl pencil: Black Brown - lower lashline

mascara - L'Oreal Voluminous: Black Brown

743189293_8dc7f1bb99.jpg

743190023_afec438811.jpg

744054606_f657c4fb47.jpg

744055276_6a64e19d76.jpg

744056140_08b469caaf.jpg

743193275_980246b8be.jpg

Thanks for looking.
smile.gif

emih - You're so pretty.
smile.gif

Bexy - I love that second one!! Nice and bold!
smile.gif

Thanks, entipy. I am not sure I could ever wear it out like that. But I thought it was fun. Your eyes look great too.

Ash, I looked at Walmart for the shadow that you used and they had all but that color in. My luck.

Originally Posted by Bexy /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks, entipy. I am not sure I could ever wear it out like that. But I thought it was fun. Your eyes look great too. Thanks, Bexy. Sure you could!!!
biggrin.gif
Just muster up the "I don't give a shit" attitude and go for it. That's what I do.
wink.gif
For all those who might be nay-sayers to it, just go
moa.gif

Back