FOTD June 12, 2011

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh man I went blond before... its sooo much work to keep up... the blond looks good on you Bonnie, I like the blue too...

Originally Posted by tismama /img/forum/go_quote.gif

gorgeous amy! & im so jealous of your closet! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks! I love it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I could just sit in there and smile all day long!

Originally Posted by Bonnie Krupa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I ♥ My Little Pony...the old school ones

I used to be platinum....SO much work lol

I love love love this!! Omg!!!

Originally Posted by sammiebz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
oh man I went blond before... its sooo much work to keep up... the blond looks good on you Bonnie, I like the blue too...
It's so much work and I hated all the upkeep, but honestly I loved my blonde hair!

Thank you so much Tis and Amy! ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Soo jealous of your closet, Amy. -drools-

Bonnie you look lovely with blonde hair! Did the teal bleed into the blonde at all for you?

Ladies please tell me how you guys all look so happy...?

Jeanrick you always look so bubbly...

Bonnie the blonde suits you..... you look hot

Makeup makes me happy! I dunno, it's an escape for me, so it helps when I have a bad day or too much stress 
biggrin.gif

Very pretty Tis!!

Originally Posted by tismama /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i LOVE your hair like this Jean & I'm loving the peachy colors on you!

Face: Benefit You Rebel Tinted Moisturizer & MAC Studio Careblend Pressed Powder Medium-Dark

Cheeks: NARS Angelika Power Blush 

Lips: Tarte Lipsurgance Lipstain Charmed

THAT is a good man! LOL! I envy your closet/vanity! LOL!

Originally Posted by AmyNxDx /img/forum/go_quote.gif

hehe thanks :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i turned our small 3rd bedroom into my own walk-in close and where the regular closet was is where we built my vanity! I LOVE IT!! He gets the 2 car garage and I get the 3rd bedroom... good deal to me!! 

I never wear purple makeup, so this was new for me. I really like it, so I think purple will be in mix more often!!

Originally Posted by foxymom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ladies please tell me how you guys all look so happy...?

Jeanrick you always look so bubbly...

Bonnie the blonde suits you..... you look hot

Hehe thanks but thats like a year old

Dream...LOL thanks chica! i'm so freakin' anal over my brows cuz they are completely unruly if left to their own devices ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

llhesal...not sure i spelled that right sorry, but thank you! i've been practicing winged liner since i started using makeup as a pre-teen :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back