FOTD June 16, 2011

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Maybe I should take a trip to Sally's soon and see what other colors. Also, when I get home I'll take a picture of the colors I have and maybe I'll just make everyone vote haha.

I honestly miss my blonde hair SOOOOO bad. I don't want to fry my hair again though. I'm torn... 

My look for the day.  I used the Xen Tan again last night, do I look bronzier?  You all look wonderful today.  So many pretty women so many beautiful looks!!

Eyes:

NYX Cake Eyebrow Powder - Brunette

Covergirl Simply Ageless Concealer - 215

Wild and Crazy eyeshadow single - 1/2 moon

UD Eyeshadow - Shakedown

Bare Minerals - Peacock and Rose Radiance

WNW Megalast eyeliner - Blackest Black

Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara - Very Black

Cheeks:

NYX Cream Blush - Hot Pink

Laural Gellar Blush N Brighten - Apricot Berry

ELF Studio Blush - Gotta Glow

Lips:

Absolute Lip Crayon - Rosebloom

Revlon Creme Lipstick - Cherries in the Snow

Thanks gorgeous ladies for the nice comments! You're all looking very lovely!

And thanks for featuring me on the homepage!!
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by AmourAnnette /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Looking good, ladies :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

0oYCRo0, what camera are you using?

I'm using a Sony Alpha Nex-5. It photographs amazing but I haven't figured out how to use it very well. I have to practice, practice, practice.
wink.gif

Okay.... here goes nothing:  SassyAuburn's first FOTD!  (It takes a LOT for me to have the nerve to post my photos. Never liked the camera, probably never will!)

-Face (Pre-Makeup):

Aveeno's Ultra Calming Foaming Cleanser

Sephora's Super Loaded Age Defy Serum

Aveeno's  Positively Ageless Youth Perfecting Moisturizer w/SPF30

Philosophy's Eye Believe Eye Cream

-Glamour Products

L'Oreal's Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base

L'Oreal Magic Smooth Souffle (#514)

LA Minerals Hollywood Mineral Foundation (Fairest Beige)

LA Minerals Lush Blush in Milk Shake

Mary Kay's Eye Primer 

Mineral Eye Shadow in Silver (by Beauty Bliss, since closed)

Mineral Eye Shadow in Bordeaux (by Beauty Bliss, since closed)

Maybelline Eyestudio gel liner in Blackest Black (top lids)

NYX Waterproof pencil eyeliner in Black

Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara in Black

Maybelline Super Stay 24 hour color  in Always Heather

Liplicious Tasty Lip Color in Almond Cocoa

Fragrance:  "Into The Wild" body lotion & body spritz by Bath n Body Works

sassyauburn...i LOVE LOVE LOVE your lips and hair color! gorgeous!

jean...great colors on you today!

dream...love ur lipcolor;)

YCR...i'm so jealous of your lips!

Face: generic dimethicone moisturizer, clean finish rimmel foundation, hard candy mattifying powder

Eyes: Clinique touch tint for eyes in a shimmer white color (no name), MAC (pink freeze on lid, freshwater on outer corners), Smokey palette (iridescent pink as crease wash, dark aqua for extra outer edge definition), Estee lauder pure color eyeshadow (aqua pool as extra crease definition put close to crease), Covergirl automatic eyepencil in black (upper lash line and rimming upper and lower water lines. Greatlash mascara and NYC lengthening mascara

Cheeks: ELF white shimmer cream, NYC white pearl loose highlight, Elf honey powder for contour, Palladio baked blush (rosey as cheek wash, wish as cheek bone definition)

Lips: Hard Candy visibly wet lip pencil in jezebel, cover in Hard candy plumping gloss in jellyfish

and as a side note you guys forever 21 sells some awesome palettes and other makeup! i even got glitter eye liners! so here a picture of a the small haul i did forever 21 and victoria secret today

the palettes and liners are love and beauty from Forever 21 (ps, i took two photos to the show the under side of the smallest palette as it has a shimmer highlight underneath)

and the glosses are beauty rush from VS...i got slice of heaven (my absolute favorite gloss ever), shineberry, taffy go lucky, and candy baby

the color payoff is great and if you guys wants i can swatch them for ya...

sassy you are so pretty!

jean i love that pink and how you did your eyes!!

xina so flawless!! <3

Jean I love you eyeshadow colors today!!  I love it when you have bangs too :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Sassy so beautiful!  ♥ your hair!

Xina love your eyeshadow and you lips!!!  so hot!

How much is their makeup? 

Swatch!!!!

uh the double pallette was like $10 and the other two small palettes were $6 and the three liners were $5...i'm at home alone tonight so i'll start working on the swatches for ya ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@jean- i am loving the tan/bronzey look on you & i love the color combos on your eyes.

@sassy- you have great lips. beautiful

@xina- i'm loving the hair , earrings, & the colors your chose today!

thanks to everyone!

everyone here looks great! @sassyauburn i love your hair and lips!

@amynxdx your eyes are so pretty! i want green eyes :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> lol

Wowzers!!!!  @YCR..what camera do you use?  These photos are magnificent!!!!

Originally Posted by honeykim /img/forum/go_quote.gif

@amynxdx your eyes are so pretty! i want green eyes :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> lol

Thank you :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> They used to be very very blue... then then they got some yellow in them... and slowly are changing green. It's weird!! But up close you can totally see the yellow!

Originally Posted by llehsal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wowzers!!!!  @YCR..what camera do you use?  These photos are magnificent!!!!

Thank you! I'm using a Sony Alpha Nex-5.
wink.gif

Back