FOTD - June 17th, 2008

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My entry for today!
hand.gif

P1000185.jpg

P1000189.jpg

Originally Posted by laurafaye /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow you are stunning! What do you have on your lips, I love it
smile.gif
Thank you! It's MAC Mattene Lipstick (Orange Dare)

Super pretty Celly as always
wink.gif

i like the color combo that you used on your eyes, athough i don't think it would suit me, bah.

<33

Thank you guys!

I would seriously recommend Brown Script from MAC. It's my favorite brown and I use it for majority of my looks.

Anders, lemme know how your combo works out for you!

I should do looks with NYX again... or try to find similar dupes.

Originally Posted by Beautyfocus /img/forum/go_quote.gif My entry for today!
hand.gif
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i5...8/P1000185.jpg

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i5...8/P1000189.jpg

I love your looks! And your hair... it's always so full and curly. Like a better version of an 80s style.

Here's my entry for today's look! I felt like being a little on the wild side! Plus, I didn't really go anywhere today, haha.

I am trying to perfect my leopard print... eh, a work in progress.

Originally Posted by greatnana /img/forum/go_quote.gif beauty focus your gorgeous. Celly you always look great You're so sweet! Thanks Doll! xoxo

Wow awesome job ladies!! You all look great.

CellyCell what color blush are you wearing?

Beauty focus, that's a cute tattoo and I love the nail polish you're wearing. Your makeup looks flawless!

Civicbabe, it looks really nice, and your eyes are so pretty.

Originally Posted by SiAnn /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow awesome job ladies!! You all look great.CellyCell what color blush are you wearing?

I forgot to list it! It's MAC MSF in Light flush.

The FOTDs today were so hot! Nice job everyone.

Celly I love your brows and the colors you used. Your hair looks way different straightened I really like it!!

wow.. celly- you can so do some eyes girl!

beautyfocus... your lashes are awesome! gosh!

BTW you all look GREAT

Back