FOTD June 19, 2011

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
 ​
A little blurry...sorry!​
 ​
Mac Bare Canvas Paint, Digit and Shadowy Lady eyeshadows, Frost and Bright Fuchsia pigment​
Cargo Texas Lash and Ardell lashes #120, Maybelline Line Stiletto Liquid liner​
DiorSkin Nude Foundation, Cargo Blu-Ray pressed powder​
Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Amused​
Mac Cherry Lipliner, Bright Fuchsia pigment mixed with clear lipglass​

FOTN- Going out a little early, but going to be out all night. 

Eyes-

Maybeline Expert Eyes in Night sky

Avon- color trend cream eyeshadow in dreamy as a base

Avon-blush duo in Mauve fantasy

Maybeline eye studio creme eyeliner in blackest black for eyeliner and stars

Wet n wild arch envy for eyebrows

Covergirl lash blast mascara

Lips- 

Avon ultra color rich in country rose

@Alicia, beautiful eyework and love the lip color and that you created it yourself. @Mz Beautiful, such a creative look and your lip color is so pretty!

@alicia- LOVE the eyes & that lip color

@mz beautiful- so creative i LOVE the stars & eye decals

It's the end of the day, my roots are really bad, and I forgot to blot before taking the pic... but here's my silly simple FOTD :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

What do you think about my brows thicker like this?

Face:

L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable  in Porcelain

Rimmel Stay Matte in Transparent

MAC Blush in Pinch O' Peach

Eyes:

Urban Decay Naked Palette

• Naked on lid and lower lashline
  • Sin in crease
  • Virgin on browbone and inner corner
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Zero

Rimmel Glam'Eyes Mascara in Extreme Black

Lips:

MAC Tinted Lip Conditioner (SPF 15 + Lavender) in Calm Mode

(Jewelry shown is the Setting Sun Necklace from Jewelmint)

Hello every one! Some really amazing looks here today, like, omg. I got wrecked last night and my makeup stayed perfect all night long. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Wanna see what i wore last night?!

Product List:

NYX Jumbo eye pencil in Black Bean

Sugarpill's Tako

BFTE's Panurple

Urban Decay's Purple Haze

Sugarpill's Poison Plum

ELF Black matte shadow

Andrea- perfect blending...and I LOVE your hair color! Jean- I am loving the eyeliner, it really makes your eyes stand out. Thanks for such sweet comments! I love to crush shadows and make new color, so fun. Barbie- Love the bright gold with Darkhorse on the lash line Aqua- Awesome colors and shaping Tis mama- That lip glass is so perfect on you, and great skin! Thank you! Bonnie- You so nailed the shimmer, it's right on Mz- Such great brows and great unique eyes Annette- Thanks, and you too! Pinch o peach is beautiful on you, and thicker eyebrows look great. They're all the rage right now anyway! Ps- is it hard to maintain your hair color? I LOVE LOVE it. Kat-Rad blending and colors! Did you use scotch tape to create the shape? Gorgeous everyone!!

@Andrea - You have such beautiful eyes... You kinda look like kat von d...

@jean - You always look pretty and always in such a good mood...

@kat-  I would so love to pull off your look but i sooooo do not have the confidence...

All ladies just look awesome... 

For someone that's had her hair fire engine red for a total of 3+ years, not really... for someone that does a bright color like this for the first time, yes it will. 

I don't know how, but I havent dyed the length of my hair for over 3 months (when I usually do it every month) and it hasnt faded much o_O I get about half an inch of roots per month, so those have to be dyed no matter what haha

@Annette, Your eyes look amazing!! Love the brows.

@Katt, girl, when you come back you make a splash!!!

@amour- i love your eyes! they look so doll like

@katt- LOVE it! my favorite so far

@alicia- thank you!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I actually used medical tape for this one, it hurts a lot less :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by AliciaMLay /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Kat-Rad blending and colors! Did you use scotch tape to create the shape?

Gorgeous everyone!!

Back