FOTD June 23,2011

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol thanks 
icon_redface.gif

Sheercover powder in almond, undereyes in latte, and duo concealer

Pomegranate Burt'sBees on the lips.

Urban decay's BOS 2 - Jinx, Mushroom & Sellout

UD's bigfatty mascara ( online on the bottom lashes)

UD's 24/7 liner in dime

Maybelline's define a brow on my brows

Maybelline's eyestudio for tight lining

& Ulta's blush in sunkissed

I've been experimenting. Tried to make a high-fashion look with some spidery lashes! LOL.

For the primer, I used something I found on etsy - by Spectrum Cosmetics

For the eyeshadow, I mixed Everyday Minerals 'first love' with something I got on etsy called Spectrum Cosmetics ' To die for' ( blue glitter)

Used some eyeliner by Milani in Charcoal and Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara

Foundation is a mix of Everyday Minerals 'Champagne' and 'Natural' lucent powders + pearl beige concealer also by Everyday Minerals

Bronzer is Everyday Minerals 'Sparkle'

Lips: Revlon in Siren! my fave! and I got it for only $4

Some pics are taken with flash to show how it sparkles!

Guess what? I LOVE IT! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> and guess what else. I have to have that eyeliner! lol. I'm addicted to blue and teal eyeliners. Need a job :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I went to 3 interviews so far, but there's much advertising work around here.

Originally Posted by tismama /img/forum/go_quote.gif

@aptgirl- LOVE the eye colors today. gorgeous

@hezzie- love the color choices!

@jean- love the colors today! that pink eye color is great!! beautiful!

Eyes: top (crease & lid)- used ELF 2007 Drama Palette (silver shimmery shae)

lined bottom waterline with Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil Electric

mascara- Avon Super Shock MAX black

face: MAC Studio Careblend Pressed Powder

Lips: MAC Viva Glam Gaga 1

@nicole- wow girl! LOVEE it! your eyeliner is perfect & i love the colors & i am loving that red lip on you! HOT

@bonnie- love the black & yellow! reminds me of the steelers!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@angels- love the smokey eye & your lashes are amazing.

@muse- LOVE it! that eyeshadow is gorgeous! & i love the lip color (i have Siren too! but i dont reach for it often. its such a great formula!) 

& thanks!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i LOVE the electric pencil i use it all the time-- may have to grab another one because it's almost gone. Good Luck with the job search!! advertising sounds like it would be a fun field. would you be willing to relocate for work? i know how it is job searching..i'm patiently waiting until the end of july so my work hours can pick up. 

So this is my first post for a FOTD look
icon_redface.gif
 hope you all like it:

Face:

-MAC tinted moisturizer in Deep Dark

-Dove Cold Cream moisturizer 

(I don't wear any foundation of face products)

Eyebrows:

-Too Faced Shadow Insurance

-Wet N Wild Palettes in Vanity (matte dark brown) & Greed (matte black) for eyebrows

-Rimmel London eyebrow pencil in black brown (outline brows)

-Maybelline Great Lash clear mascara (setting gel)

-Covergirl invisible concealer in tawny (brow bone highlight)

-Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Mocha (on top of concealer)

Eyes:

-Too Faced Shadow Insurance

-Cinnamon blush from NYX (orange color in upper crease area)

-Buxom cream shadow in Golden Retriever (base)

-MAC Amber Lights + Coppering eyeshadows (lid color)

-Wet n Wild Palette in Vanity: Warm Dark Brown (crease color blended with orange)

-Black Radiance eyeshadow quartet in Desert Clay: Shimmery dark brown (inner "V" color)

-Black Radiance eyeshadow quartet in Desert Clay: Golden honey coral like color in the tear duct

-MAC Mineralized Skinfinish in Deep Dark (brow bone highlight)

-L'Oreal Lineur Intense Eyeliner in Black

-Urban Decay Zero liner

-L'Oreal Carbon Black Voluminous + Voluminous Million Lashes mascaras 

Lips:

-Carmex lip balm

-Revlon Colorburst lipstick in Lilac

-Wet n Wild lipstick in 907C

-NYX Megashine lipgloss in Tea Rose

aptgirl - i like the blue

hezzie - love the red lipstick jeanarick - super pretty pink tis - more blue!! i love it barbie - that lip picture is gorgeous! nicole - i love what you did with your eyes bonnie - amazing eye color combo angel - very pretty! muse - love love that blue and amazing lashes     Here is my look. I was trying to do the Mila Kunis (I love her) look that Kandee Johnson posted earlier. I'm also still trying to figure out how to do my eyebrows because now I have blonde on top.. Do you guys think they are too dark??   Urban Decay Tinted Moisturizer in Bodyguard (I think it's too dark for me) MAC Shell highlighter MAC Iredescent Powder Urban Decay Eye shadow primer in eden Urban Decay Naked Palate MAC Carbon eyeshadow Clinque Moisturizer L'Oreal H.I.P. Black Eye Cream Wet N Wild Eyebrow Kit Covergirl LastBlast Mascara in Black        

@Jean: Loving the poppin' pink look today!

@Tis: That blue liner is fabuloussss

@Nicole:I love this look on you, looks fantastic <3

@Bonnie: <3 <3 <3 I've been wanting to do a yellow and black look for a bit now

@Muse: That shadow makes you look even more stunning then usual <3

@Whit: That lip color was made for you!!! It looks sooo gooodd!

@Amy: You look flawless!

Now for my look. This is one i actully wore on like...father's day. But i've been scheduling a ton of stuff on my blog so my daily looks don;t match up with real time any more. But this is today's look....that i'm working on i guess. It's complicated. But it'll be up on my blog on like...the 29th.

PRODUCT LIST!

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in “Electric Blueâ€-All over lid

Antoinette’s Revolution “Masqueradeâ€-Lower lash line

Regeneration Alchemy’s “Barflyâ€-Deep Crease

Sugarpill’s Tako-Brow bone

Concrete Mineral’s “Temptressâ€-Crease

Unknow Pigment #1-Outter half of lid

Beauty From the Earth’s “Gemâ€-Inner half of lid

Maybelline Volume Express “Falsies†Mascara

PICTURES!!

Sorta almost late. Really an 'eye of the day'

ELF Allover Cover Stick in Apricot Beige (as base)

ELF 100 Eyeshadow Palette (top yellow) - inner half of eye, blended over the cream - top and bottom

Avon Make Me Over Natural Rose Collection (red cream) - outer half of eye and lined on bottom and a bit Above my lash line on purpose.

ancient unknown brand kit mascara (so messy!!)

Color Icon Eyeliner Pencil in Black Black

Covergirl Foundation in Ivory

ELF Concealer Palette in Light (didn't bother with much of it, just around eyes)

Rad looks today!  This is my end of the day FOTD...a little shiny, but the shadow stayed.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Eyes- MAC Paint in Untitled, e.l.f. Beauty Book Bright Eye Edition top row of purple shadows on lid, dark blue shadow as liner, MAC Browpencil in Stud set with Benefit SheLaq, Ardell Lashes #120, Loreal Voluminous mascara in Carbon Black​
Face- DiorSkin Nude liquid foundation, Gabriel Cosmetics Powder Foundation Ivory, Mac Studio Finish Concealer nw15​
Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Amused​
Lips- Nothing!  A very very rare event. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />​
 ​

jean...i just have to say, i love how mixed hot pink with neutrals...not something i would have thought to do on my own but i really love how it looks!

nicole your lips are to die for!

hezzie....while you always look great in light colors and pastels...the last couple dark shadow looks you've done have really blown me away!

Bonnie...on my god your bumble bee is amazing!!!! did you watch any tutorials for this look or did you come up with it on your own? if you watched a tutorial i wanna know which one please :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Katt...i love all the extra eye defining you do in double and triple layers, impressive :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

alicia..the purple just rocks on you! and so do the lashes ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Didn't have time to post earlier, but here's mine! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Face:

L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable in Porcelain

Rimmel Stay Matte in Transparent

MAC Blush in Pinch O' Peach

MAC Bronzer in Golden

Eyes:

Urban Decay Naked Palette

• Half Baked on lid and lower lashline
  • Buck in crease
  • Darkhorse in outer corner and a bit on the outside lower lashline
  • Virgin on browbone and inner corner
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Zero