FOTD June 25th!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here's my FOTD for today, and for my trip to the MAC counter!! Think the MA's will approve? LoL

I used:

Guacamole inner

Swimming outer

little bit of Shimmermossin outer V

Out To Sea power point liner

Love Nectar on Lips

I also included up close pics of my lips for Lilla b/c she asked me to
smile.gif
The first one is w/ flash, the second without.

you´re so pretty, Ash!!! ;p;p

love the hair today, the waves look very feminine. definitely the right look for a MAC trip, the e/s colors suit you very well. and although other would disagree I think that the Out to sea powerpoint looks very similar to Blue Peep Fluidliner. blue peeper is just a tad darker.

Thank you so much for the lip pics Ashley
icon_smile.gif
I love the color :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love

You do a great job with e/s colours
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons Here's my FOTD for today, and for my trip to the MAC counter!! Think the MA's will approve? LoL
I used:

Guacamole inner

Swimming outer

little bit of Shimmermossin outer V

Out To Sea power point liner

Love Nectar on Lips

I also included up close pics of my lips for Lilla b/c she asked me to
smile.gif
The first one is w/ flash, the second without.

Originally Posted by Arielle you´re so pretty, Ash!!! ;p;p love the hair today, the waves look very feminine. definitely the right look for a MAC trip, the e/s colors suit you very well. and although other would disagree I think that the Out to sea powerpoint looks very similar to Blue Peep Fluidliner. blue peeper is just a tad darker.

Thanks Andrea!! I agree about Out To Sea...that's why I got it!!
And I thought of you today, b/c the MA complimented me on my eye color LoL!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons Thanks Andrea!! I agree about Out To Sea...that's why I got it!!
And I thought of you today, b/c the MA complimented me on my eye color LoL!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

see, I´m not the only one who thinks your eyes are gorgeous :_love you´ve got more fans!

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons Here's my FOTD for today, and for my trip to the MAC counter!! Think the MA's will approve? LoL Most definately!!!
Awesome job with the liner, btw! I thought it was Blue Peep at first b/c of the crisp application.

Thanks!!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Joyeuux Most definately!!!
Awesome job with the liner, btw! I thought it was Blue Peep at first b/c of the crisp application.

Latest posts

Back