FOTD June 26, 2011

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by tismama /img/forum/go_quote.gif

@amy- i love the rasta eyes!! so creative & i need that lip color in my life. p.s. i have that same I Dream of Greenie palette & I had it in my purse. I pulled it out the other day to find that the entire bottom color was all smashed up into powdery bits. I ended up throwing that color away & keeping the other two. I guess that palette doesn't hold up well in a purse. 

If I remember correctly the bottom color isn't pigmented well. I never use that one, so no big loss!

You and your cousin look super cute!

@bonnie, emmy & amy- thanks ladies!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> <3

@amy- the other colors are great -- my favorite is the one in the middle. 

Bonnie...the palette is coastal scents smokey palette

Tis...the lip color is NYX soft matte lip cream is addidas ababa, it's a bright almost hot pink in matte which i LOVE

Went to a Renaissance Fair today with the hubby, and wanted to do my makeup with a spin on "earthy" :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Face:

L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable in Porcelain

Rimmel Stay Matte in Transparent

MAC Blush in Pinch O' Peach

MAC Bronzer in Golden

Eyes:

Sugarpill:

• Buttercupcake inner corner
  • Midori middle lid/lower lashline
  • Tako browbone/inner corner highlight
Urban Decay Buck in crease

Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Whiskey

L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black

Lips:

Sephora Lip Gloss in Precious Pink

WOOOOWWWWW! i love the eyeshadow! you did an amazing job

Originally Posted by AmourAnnette /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Went to a Renaissance Fair today with the hubby, and wanted to do my makeup with a spin on "earthy" :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Face:

L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable in Porcelain

Rimmel Stay Matte in Transparent

MAC Blush in Pinch O' Peach

MAC Bronzer in Golden

Eyes:

Sugarpill:

• Buttercupcake inner corner
  • Midori middle lid/lower lashline
  • Tako browbone/inner corner highlight
Urban Decay Buck in crease

Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Whiskey

L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black

Lips:

Sephora Lip Gloss in Precious Pink

This weekend I wore Forever 21 Natural Palette that retails for $6.80 usd.. WOW!... which looks like this

FACE: Tarte Smooth Operator in Agent 04

Eyes: Forever 21 Natural Palette ( used the brush and eyeliner provided), used a primer from etsy

Eyelashes: Shu Uemura curler, no mascara

Lips: Joe Fresh Tangerine Lip Stain

Cheeks: Wet n Wild Trist Up blush stick in Coy (discountinued)

Thanks everyone. You all look wonderful today.

@Bonnie - I found LA Colors at my local "Family Dollar" store :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yah. They had a few different ones for like $1 and $2. I didn't get any but I think I'm gonna and pick one up today.

I was surprised by how pigmented they really are. The yellow took a few layers, but it's yellow. The pink is BOLD and amazing!

@amour- love the eyes! that yellow is so hot!

@muse- love the eye colors that you chose

I love this color combination! Gorgeous!

Originally Posted by xina751 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Amy...gorgeous! and btw, la colors is sold at ulta! thanks for the tip on color concepts being at cvs...i'll have to tell one of my friends about that :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hezzie...very pretty :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

here is mine today :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thank you Tis.  I really like the white shirt on you.  You always have a beautiful glowy look and the white just brightens you up even more.

Originally Posted by tismama /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Swatches!!  I drove all the way to this dollar tree today ad they had like 2 different palettes.... gee thanks lol.  Their makeup section was practically empty.

Back