FOTD - June 26th 2008

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by FrenzyTheCat /img/forum/go_quote.gif Love your first FOTD Vesna. You look amazing. Good to see another Scottish person on here. I love that blush you have on. Must buy it the next time i buy Avon stuff. Thanks so much, I wasn't too happy with my eyeshadow at first but I have to admit that it's growing on me somewhat. I love that blush too. So much so that I'm guilty sometimes of going a bit OTT with it but I managed not to look too pink today.
Humeira - you look lovely. Really gorgeous eyes. And I love the colour you have on your lips. It's really pretty.

Lovely fotd's today!

You all look great
smile.gif

Wooaah. Everyone looks gorgeous.

Darla- Fabulous lip color!

Frenzythecat- You look so beautiful. The greens make your eyes really pop.

Vesna- Your skin is so glowy and pretty!

Humeira- I love the glittery eyeliner.

Here's my crappy FOTD now haha. Y'all just showed me up, BIG time.

Face:

MAC Oil Control Lotion

MAC Select Tint SPF 15

MAC Select Moisturecover

Benefit Boi-ing!

Clinique Stay-matte Powder

Too Faced Sun Bunny Bronzer

Bourjois Rose Frisson Blush

Eyes:

UDPP

MAC Vanilla Pigment

Sephora Slim Eyeliner Violet 71

MAC Satellite Dreams (used as a liquid liner, I wet my eyeliner brush and made a cat-eye with it)

CoverGirl LashBlast Mascara (very black)

Lips:

Vanilla Lipsmackers (classic.)

MAC Underage Lipglass

A teeny bit of Vanilla Pigment in the center of my lower lip.

Picture123.jpg

Picture124.jpg

Picture125.jpg

Kisses!

Picture126.jpg

Wow, MaddyBoo you look like a model. I love your eyebrows, they look fantastic. Do you mind if i ask what camera you use cause it does amazing close up shots?

Thanks Frenzy! My camera actually sucks, but I fiddled around with the settings.

My model's a 3-year-old Canon PowerShot SD400. I always take my makeup photos in natural light whenever I can, and I change the settings so that it's in Macro (looks like a flower). I keep the flash on so that it cancels out red-eyes. Also, when you're using flash, you want to keep the ISO setting as low as possible. There's a post on Specktra.net that's super helpful, called ***How to take better makeup pictures with your camera***, which explains even further what settings to fool around with to make the most of your makeup in pictures. ***How to take better makeup pictures with your camera*** - Specktra.Net

And I take about 5,000 pictures before I get a good non-blurry one! Haha. But check out the link; it's sooo helpful. HTH! =)

Originally Posted by MaddyBoo718 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks Frenzy! My camera actually sucks, but I fiddled around with the settings.
My model's a 3-year-old Canon PowerShot SD400. I always take my makeup photos in natural light whenever I can, and I change the settings so that it's in Macro (looks like a flower). I keep the flash on so that it cancels out red-eyes. Also, when you're using flash, you want to keep the ISO setting as low as possible. There's a post on Specktra.net that's super helpful, called ***How to take better makeup pictures with your camera***, which explains even further what settings to fool around with to make the most of your makeup in pictures. ***How to take better makeup pictures with your camera*** - Specktra.Net

And I take about 5,000 pictures before I get a good non-blurry one! Haha. But check out the link; it's sooo helpful. HTH! =)

Thankyou so much for the information. My photography skills are terrible. That website has some great tips.

Wow. Everyone looks just amazing today.

Grace and Vesna, I have major hair envy. Grace, your hair is perfect. And your makeup looks perfect too.

Humeira it is nice to see you around again. Your look is really simple but still really pretty, love it.

Maddy, I always like your looks too. Simple but sexy lol. You look great.

Originally Posted by kdmakeuparts /img/forum/go_quote.gif Everyone's lookin' good today!Frenzy...HOT!

Thanks!

Originally Posted by Killah Kitty /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow. Everyone looks just amazing today.
Grace and Vesna, I have major hair envy. Grace, your hair is perfect. And your makeup looks perfect too.

Humeira it is nice to see you around again. Your look is really simple but still really pretty, love it.

Maddy, I always like your looks too. Simple but sexy lol. You look great.

Thankyou. It was probably my GHD's though lol I haven't had my hair professionally cut or dyed in around a year. I've had a few hair disasters done by professionals so i'm kinda scared to go back.

Everyone looks good.

Darla, I think it's the best look I've seen you have ;-)

Maddy: Always so fresh and beautiful!

Everyone, again, has beautiful eyes.

Darla, I really like the 3rd picture... the pose, the look, your eyes and lips ~ inviting.
smile.gif

Humeira & Maddy beautiful FOTD pics!

Everyone, thank you for your kind words, Jmgjmg thanks for the comment. I can hopefully keep learning stuff.

Back