FOTD, June 2nd!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow! I just realized how big my nose looks in the webcam! I don't THINK it looks that big in person!

Bethany I love for FOTDs and I was just wondering how do you make or get your skin to look flawless?

Originally Posted by Violet Thanks.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I think people probably suit more colours than they think, though, especially when there's so many different shades available, ways of wearing them, and what you wear them with to compliment them matters as well. YES! This is SO true. It's all about color placement, what tone of a certain color you pick (ie: a blue based red versus an orange red) and then coordinating it with your outfit. I think confidence also has a lot to do with it too.
smile.gif

Everyone looks so fab!

Bethany, I love your eye look :icon_love beautiful as always. The little rabit is soo cute, glad you saved it. Hope it finds its home.

Everyone looks gorgeous!!!

Ashley, your hair looks awesome straight!!! It's so healthy looking!!

Andrea, that shimmer lotion looks great! I wish my strobe cream gave that much sheen! Lovely chickie!

Bethany, I always love when you do greens... and that baby bunny is SOOOO cute!!! You all already know I'd be keeping it!
wink.gif
lol

Shanel, I love the shadow!!! It's so smoky but colorful - great technique!!

I was bare today, but hopefully I'll get an early start tomorrow and do something
smile.gif

Everyone looks great today!!

Love how glowy you look, Andrea!! You look hot!
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

And Bethany - that rabbit is precious! Makes me want one.
smile.gif

I wore:

MF Panstik in Nude Ivory

PF Mineral Wear Powder in Translucent

L'oreal Blush Delice in Ginger Snap

L'oreal Quickstick

Prestige Verdigris - lid (beautiful antique gold/olive with gold glitter)

WnW Cream - browbone

Jordana Color XTend in Blackout

CG STL in Black

Palmer's CB Swivel Stick

Prestige Oak l/l

MAC Latte Lick l/g

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Everyone looks gorgeous!!!
Ashley, your hair looks awesome straight!!! It's so healthy looking!!

Andrea, that shimmer lotion looks great! I wish my strobe cream gave that much sheen! Lovely chickie!

Bethany, I always love when you do greens... and that baby bunny is SOOOO cute!!! You all already know I'd be keeping it!
wink.gif
lol

Shanel, I love the shadow!!! It's so smoky but colorful - great technique!!

I was bare today, but hopefully I'll get an early start tomorrow and do something
smile.gif

AWW thank you my darling!

Originally Posted by Trisha Lovely girlies, hope that rabbit is OK B! x My other cat caught it again!! Surprisingly it was ok, though, and ran off when she dropped it (after I ran out shouting at her!). I just hope it ran far away so they can't get it again because next time it might not be so lucky.
icon_sad.gif

blaquepooky: Lots of things - exfoliating, cleansing morning and night (but nothing too harsh), eating a balanced diet, drinking plenty of water, getting at least 8 hours sleep a night...but amazingly most of it is the foundation I use and applying lots of concealer! My skin is also oily so usually has a ntaural glow to it (can be a good thing but can also be bad because I'm always getting spots and I'm sure I wouldn't if I had normal or dry skin). I also don't smoke.

Back