FOTD - March 17, 2008

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, it doesn't matter.

#1 Everyone is Irish on St. Paddy's day and...

#2 It is a rule of the ICDC (Internation CrossDressers Committee) that all crossdressers

must wear green on St. Patrick's Day. Page 47, Rule 17b.

Originally Posted by S. Lisa Smith /img/forum/go_quote.gif Sorry, it doesn't matter. #1 Everyone is Irish on St. Paddy's day and...

#2 It is a rule of the ICDC (Internation CrossDressers Committee) that all crossdressers

amen to that ! lol

Here's my very first fotd! I'm still trying to learn how to apply all this so it might be a bit sloppy, and please ignore my gross skin its starting to become rebelious. I should've opened my eyes. LOL
smile.gif

PS. I just got my hair done last week it used to be black and now it's umm a bunch of different colors. Do ya'll think my eyebrows look ok or are they too dark. Anyways cc is very welcome.

I used no foundation just clean & clear dual action moisturizer

maybelline great lash mascara

some 99 cent eye pallate-bright green

hip shadow duo in showy

loreal true match blush in barely blushing

c017-1.jpg

c016-1-1.jpg

My hubby is out of town and I am taking my kids out to dinner tonight. I wasn't going to put on makeup, but since I haven't posted a FOTD in MONTHS I will do one tonight! And I will dig out my green makeup and give it a whirl!!!

Originally Posted by SherryAnn /img/forum/go_quote.gif My hubby is out of town and I am taking my kids out to dinner tonight. I wasn't going to put on makeup, but since I haven't posted a FOTD in MONTHS I will do one tonight! And I will dig out my green makeup and give it a whirl!!! Wow sherryAnn.....I haven't seen you or your pretty face in months!! How have you been? Hope all is well with you and your family
smile.gif

Btw, excellent FOTD' ladies
smile.gif

Everyone looks great!

An alternative color for St. Patricks Day is orange - Irish Catholics don green, Irish Protestants wear orange.

Is anyone other than me old enough to remember the civil wars in Ireland, bread truck bombs, IRA, Sean Fein, etc?

Anyway, Everyone looks really great!

-b.

Originally Posted by S. Lisa Smith /img/forum/go_quote.gif Sorry, it doesn't matter. #1 Everyone is Irish on St. Paddy's day and...

So what happens now? This does represent an egregious infraction. Can the ICDC impose sanctions? If this is for a first offense they might just take away Karren's favorite wig. You certainly don't want to the ICDC to come down on you!
Better watch out Karren next infraction is a makeup ban! They're going to keep you out of CVS and you know they can.

Ok, ok.... How's this for the wearin of the green???
biggrin.gif

Didn't know negative purple = green?? lol

41966-neg.jpg

hey cool makeup Karren!

that was good of you to get it together all we had to do was threaten to call the ICDC and you came through.

Originally Posted by Orangeeyecrayon /img/forum/go_quote.gif thats much better now that you are wearing the green karren, though i must say you look a bit sick She does, doesn't she? It's the fear of the ICDC, a VERY powerful organization. They enforce the rules for crossdressers.

LOL you guys are a riot!

sali, i love that green! for 99 cents it is GORGEOUS! i must get it.. where'd you get it?? lol i like your brows! i dont think they're too dark. they are bold but that makes your eye makeup look more intense!

Originally Posted by S. Lisa Smith /img/forum/go_quote.gif She does, doesn't she? It's the fear of the ICDC, a VERY powerful organization. They enforce the rules for crossdressers. The lovely ICDC every year the dues go up and all you get is that sticker for your car. You do have your stickers on right Karren and Lisa. I'll do a scan of the sticker later.

Here's mine! No green makeup, but my shirt has green. So does my elastic hair band :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

/scuse the pigtails. LOL! I really hate my eyebrows!!

wearing:

face:

edm original glow in fairly light sunny mixed with joelle light foundation

joelle sunkissed bronzer

joelle true rose blush

joelle mineral veil

eyes:

cupcake cult eyeshadow primer

joelle sunkissed bronzer

milani minerals brown eyeliner pencil

maybelline define-a-lash volume (the pink kind)

lips:

milani sheer shine lipstick in 01 amaretto (my hg!!!)

l_85168af322b9a711748726ae047923c6.png

l_d8aa553ab1c4979bf3436296f0ca2a86.png

l_ec0adbf4b36dd072342a16abdc42ecb3.png

l_75659f21b606b79bb516ea0624877623.png

Im bored and its almost midnight soooo.....please excuse my beauty (ahem sarcasm)

foundation: Revlon Mineral Makeup, revlon concealer

eyes: UDPP, MAC chartreusse, Two faced (that green color in the sex kitten palette), NYX green tea, NYX lime, Wet n Wild black eyeliner,

lips: MAC squirt

pud1.jpg

Originally Posted by Karren_Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ok, ok.... How's this for the wearin of the green???
biggrin.gif

Didn't know negative purple = green?? lol

https://forum.makeuptalk.com/gal.../41966-neg.jpg

LMAO Karren!
Megan you look very cute!

Aprill, i still say that should have been for the 18th
plain.gif
lol

i like it i like it
rockwoot.gif

Back