FOTD March 23, 2011

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8 people so far, and mine will make 9! 

Great job everyone!  I love when there's several faces for one day!  Keep it up!  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Main Products Used:

• Urban Decay - Naked Palette:
    - Half Baked (lid and under eye)
    - Smog (lower section of top lid)
    - Darkhorse (top and bottom lash lines)
    - Virgin (brow bone)
    - Naked (to fill in brow)
  • Urban Decay e/l in Whiskey

This is a nice dark brown smokey eye that "smokes" into gold (Half Baked).  Keeping with the original palettes that came with the double ended liners, I used Whiskey to tightline.  Also, to stay completely within the palette, the brows are filled with Naked.

Barbie.....this is beautiful!  I've written all these down so I can re-create it with my Naked palette.  Thanks 
biggrin.gif

Wow, just went through the roundup and SoAshleyCouture your look is awwsome! I love how the burgundy in your shadow kindof matches your lips. Good job :)  

( and thanks fer the compliments!)

Originally Posted by ox0xbarbiex0xo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Main Products Used:

• Urban Decay - Naked Palette:- Half Baked (lid and under eye)

- Smog (lower section of top lid)

- Darkhorse (top and bottom lash lines)

- Virgin (brow bone)

- Naked (to fill in brow)
  • Urban Decay e/l in Whiskey
I really like these colors... this might have to be my next palette purchase!

You all look awesome, I'm not that good at make up but you're making me wanna try a FOTD one of these days.

You definitely should!  Let's break the record! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by moriesnailart /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You all look awesome, I'm not that good at make up but you're making me wanna try a FOTD one of these days.

Back