FOTD March 28, 2011

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gorgeous!

Jean, I love the eye, but I think you should have gone with a lighter lip. Just my personal suggestion. Very pretty either way :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Barbie... beautiful as always! I love your lip shape so much!

Greeneyedlady, I love that smokey eye!

Dream, you look good, scars or not :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Kat, BFTE's Chance is so pretty!

Tis, I like the au natural-esque look with a pop of color on the lip :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

OOOOHHH! i love Kattatonic's look.
yay.gif

Face: Vasanti liquid cover up V0, + some Benefit erase paste

Eyes: Vasanti shadow in "las vegas", + Stila shadow travel palette colour in Shibuya (trendsetting in tokyo palette) + Revlon grow luscious in black. 

Highlight: Balm mary lou-manizer

Blush: Balm's Hot Mama

Lips: Revlon colourburst "soft nude" 

Blah, I need to learn to make the lighting work in my favour, I swear I am not that pale... (yea I kinda am). 

And I was too lazy to post this yesterday, but todays look will go in March 29th! 

Very pretty anna! You have perfectly shaped lips! (lol not to be weird, just noticed tho ! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@tis : How do you like that waterproof mascara? I'm always on the prowl for a good waterproof mascara for my brides !

Annette, lip color is the one thing I still struggle with.  I try to match the base tones to my shadows, but I miss sometimes.  I don't pull of a nude lip or light pink too well, do you have any suggestions?  I'd love some tips!

Originally Posted by AmourAnnette /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Jean, I love the eye, but I think you should have gone with a lighter lip. Just my personal suggestion. Very pretty either way :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Kat, I am loving those metalics!!

Anna, you do a wonderful job with your makeup, it suits you very well.

Originally Posted by jeanarick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Annette, lip color is the one thing I still struggle with.  I try to match the base tones to my shadows, but I miss sometimes.  I don't pull of a nude lip or light pink too well, do you have any suggestions?  I'd love some tips!
How about Rimmel's Vintage Pink? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Everyone is looking great today.

Dreamwarrior - wow you have got such nice features and there is a natural glow on your face.  Nice and subtle look.

Jean - nice eyes and that lip colour is hot.

greeneye - wow you have got gorgeous eyes and those colours compliment them.

kat - beautiful...you look good with those combi.

tismama - such a natural look.

ana - you look so beautiful, the lips shade is perfect for you.

Back