FOTD May 12, 2011

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@hezzie- gorgeous. love that lip color.

@chez_moi- pretty! that blush is gorgeous on you

@jean- love your entire look! that cheek color looks so great on you

@bonnie- gorgeous eye colors today!

Hezzie, Bonnie, and Jean...gorgeous today ladies!

Hezzie i think i might pick up some of that hard candy face lotion, it looks amazing on you!

Jean love your lips and Bonnie love your purple today! i'm cooking up something cool for tomorrow, hopefully i can convince my hubby to take me on a date since he's worked every day the last month or so lol. see ya guys tommorow :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks Kassie
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I'm pretty happy with it. I've not really used too many different brands, I'm still trying to branch out. But from the few brands I have used I really like this one. It's supposed to an all-in-one (meaning you don't need primer) but I still use face primer.

Quote:, I
Originally Posted by Kassie3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Love the makeup Hezzie!

heart.gif

How do you like the Hard Candy foundation??

i love the eye shadows but wasnt sure about the foundation

-Kassie<3

Awww....thanks! ur too sweet. Like I said to Kassie, I'm really happy with it but I still use primer under it and moisturizer.

Originally Posted by xina751 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hezzie, Bonnie, and Jean...gorgeous today ladies!

Hezzie i think i might pick up some of that hard candy face lotion, it looks amazing on you!

Jean love your lips and Bonnie love your purple today! i'm cooking up something cool for tomorrow, hopefully i can convince my hubby to take me on a date since he's worked every day the last month or so lol. see ya guys tommorow :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by chez_moi /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Everyday look

Skin Veil Ellis Faas

Estee Lauder Nutritious 01

MAC Quite Cute Giggly Blush

Diorshow

Make up for ever white knol

Lancome French Absolu Daisy

I love how natural this looks!  Beautiful!

Back