FOTD May 21st

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aaww both of yous look pretttty today
smile.gif

Pinksugar, you look lovely and I agree you do not need foundation!

Ashlee, I am envious because you look so good in greens.

Gretchen, I love that look!

you both look great... i'm soo envious of your lashes..

i'm still a novice when it comes to e/s application.

so any suggestions would be gd.

today-

21face.jpg

21eyes2.jpg

21eyes.jpg

foundation - smm light tan + b medium mixed with angel romance (shimmer finishing powder)

concealor - mixture of yellow corrrectors from mad & smm. + smm bisque

brows - just a bit of mac shadow at the ends..i think i didnt do a v gd job

eyes -

mad "Retro", fyrinnae "arcane magic's archmage", fyrinnae professional colors "vetala"

and mad black mascara, mad black eye liner gel (it was a mess!! i got blk stuff smudged everywhere, hence the patchy foundation because i had to wipe away the smudges and then redo the foundation- it was a nightmare!)

blush - fyrinnae "nebula" (actually an e/s)

I didnt take any close-ups. But I was posting new myspaz pics & figured to put a few in here too. ...& plus, its almost 12 am and my makeup is pretty much almost dissapeared/faded.

MU I used from the top of my head:

It was purple dust shadow from Jessie's Girl.

Some old gold cream shadow from Maybelline.

Benefit's tangerine highlighter.

L'oreal's True Blend blush in warm

Prestige liquid eyeliner

NYC false lashes

L'Oreal Telescopic mascara

pink sugar u look so pretty today..u have nice skin and i love the way u apply the blush..u r so sweet and ur dimples r great.very nice fotd ...u girls r pretty too.

cellycell ur skin is fabulous love that color.ur so pretty

Pinksugar, I wish wish wish my skin looked as good as yours without foundation! You look beautiful!

Ashley, wow! Beautiful makeup, you look gorgeous!

Gretchen, I always love your looks. Fantastic job, you look beautiful!

Voodoo Mary, you are gorgeous! Great job!

Celly, I want your hair! I absolutely LOVE it! You look gorgeous!

Here's my FOTD from the Dare to Be Challenge

FACE:

Revlon Colorstay mixed with Bonne Bell bronzer, MAC Shimpagne and Gold Dusk pigment

Eyes: Make Up Forever black Star Dust, Urban Decay Half baked, Gold Dusk pigment, Blacktrack fluidline, Rimmel Volum'Eyes mascara

Lips: Wet'n'Wild concealer, with Revlon Bare it All in Peachy Tease (I finally found a good use for this!)

IMG_0057.jpg

Wow! Everyone really does look super amazing today! I'd go through and say what I like about everyone's, but I'm feeling super lazy this morning. Sorry ladies! lol.

Ashlee...I'm soo going to see if I can buy those Jordana lip products!!! lol.

Yes...yes...yes...EVERYONE looks amazing...such talent. Here's my FOTD...and today this past weekend I went out and bought a"girlfriend"...forthose of you who don't know what that is...it's what me and my friends call wigs. I was tired of my haircut already and needed a change....LOL

FORD5.jpg

FOTD5-5.jpg

FOTD5-6.jpg

Face: Timewise 507

Nika K Brow pencil

L'Oreal Bronzer-warm

NYX e/s-Rust

NYX e/s-White

Medusa's MU-Golden Boy

Milani Liquid Eyeliner

Rust Blush-Avon

SweeLips by Naturistics Gloss-Orange Cranberry

EyecandyDiva, OMG! your new hair style rocks!

such a beautiful color! you'ew stunning baby!!
biggrin.gif

Rosie, I can't believe you have on black eyeshadow! I am so impressed with how you look.

Ashlee...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do this look as a tutorial!!!! I am begging here!
lol.gif

Diva! You look gorgeous! I love the new hair although your red hair is awesome and is the best I have ever seen! You look amazing!

Everyone else looks super today, too!!!!

Originally Posted by EyeCandyDiva /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yes...yes...yes...EVERYONE looks amazing...such talent. Here's my FOTD...and today this past weekend I went out and bought a"girlfriend"...forthose of you who don't know what that is...it's what me and my friends call wigs. I was tired of my haircut already and needed a change....LOL
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...va83/FORD5.jpg

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...83/FOTD5-5.jpg

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...83/FOTD5-6.jpg

Face: Timewise 507

Nika K Brow pencil

L'Oreal Bronzer-warm

NYX e/s-Rust

NYX e/s-White

Medusa's MU-Golden Boy

Milani Liquid Eyeliner

Rust Blush-Avon

SweeLips by Naturistics Gloss-Orange Cranberry

I love your new "girlfriend"
wink.gif
And your makeup looks wonderful, as always
smile.gif

here's my fotd.... i did something like this because i was thinking to entry the d2b contest... but i don't know, i'm not so "bronzed", i'm quite orange
biggrin.gif

anyway...

skin- kiko concealer, kiko compact foundation

cheeks- creamy lipstick in orange and gold

eyes- kiko creamy gold e/s, kiko brown goldish and orange e/s, black eyeliner and deborah black mascara

lips- l'oreal natural glow lipgloss and a touch of gold e/s

this one is no good, but it's good the "glow"

and the eye

PinkSugar the first picture is my fav....and wow you really dont need foundation thats awesome...

EyeCandyDiva i love the new hair!

J4D3 you are sooo pretty!....im going to have to try l'oreal natural glow lipgloss and a touch of gold e/....gorgeous!

Back