FOTD May 22nd

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Aprill849 /img/forum/go_quote.gif very nice ladies, Eye candy Diva your makeup is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!

Sheikah ~ That red lipstick looks amazing on you.

Cmoksia ~ Green on you with your red hair looks lovely.

Bea ~ Gorgeous, you look so pretty and natural. Love the cut and highlights.

EyeCandyDiva ~ What can I say, you are fierce girl, both looks look hot on you. I miss your cute little short hair though. But your girlfriend is cute too.

Originally Posted by Sheikah /img/forum/go_quote.gif I've never started a FOTD thread, hope there isn't one already for today.This MU is not actually from today but I don't usually wear red lipstick and I bought this one it's Revlon Super Lustrous in Scarlet Velvet and OMG I love it!

Tell me what you think!

If anyone wants to know specifically about anything else I have on please ask I don't write it know cuz I have a final tomorrow gotta sleep haha

Wish me luck!

Attachment 33438

Attachment 33439

i think you look great, your very pretty!

hey guys what'sup?!?!? here is mines! you ladies above me look great!

Eyes: Base light paint, Royal Hue shadestick, parfait amour, fertile, carbon eyeshadows, helium and jardin aires pigments, blacktrack in fluidline, zoomlash mascara

Skin: studio fix powder foundation, studio moisture fix spf 15, Bronze bronzer and Fluerry blush

Lips: Viva Glam VI lipstick with Star Nova Lip Glass

DSCN1748.jpg

DSCN1749.jpg

DSCN1746.jpg

DSCN1752.jpg

game016.jpg

This is my dog Sade (pronounced Shawday like the singer), she decided to do a FOTD too, she's such a poser, sorry for the red devil eyes lol she's such a diva i love it!

Have a Faboulous DAy!

EyeCandyDiva i love you last picture, FIERCEgirl loves it! did you cut up the girlfriend? i like

Originally Posted by Bexy /img/forum/go_quote.gif Sheikah ~ That red lipstick looks amazing on you.
Cmoksia ~ Green on you with your red hair looks lovely.

Bea ~ Gorgeous, you look so pretty and natural. Love the cut and highlights.

EyeCandyDiva ~ What can I say, you are fierce girl, both looks look hot on you. I miss your cute little short hair though. But your girlfriend is cute too.

Thank you...believe me the "girlfriend" is only temporary, I have a hair appointment for next Saturday.

Originally Posted by Colorlicious /img/forum/go_quote.gif hey guys what'sup?!?!? here is mines! you ladies above me look great!
Eyes: Base light paint, shadestick, parfait amour, fertile, carbon eyeshadows, helium and jardin aires pigments, blacktrack in fluidline, zoomlash mascara

Skin: studio fix powder foundation, studio moisture fix spf 15, Bronze bronzer and Fluerry blush

Lips: Viva Glam VI lipstick with Star Nova Lip Glass

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m...5/DSCN1748.jpg

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m...5/DSCN1749.jpg

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m...5/DSCN1746.jpg

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m...5/DSCN1752.jpg

Have a Faboulous DAy!

EyeCandyDiva i love you last picture, FIERCEgirl loves it! did you cut up the girlfriend? i like

You are just beautiful!! I'm loving the color. Nope, the "girl" is still intact, that's another one I had for a fashion show about a year ago.

Everyone looks great as usual. EyeCandyDiva, I love watching what you do with colors and blending.

Stunning ladies! I think I'm going to play in my makeup today, I'm feeling inspired.
smile.gif

Colorlicious, you are beautiful. Love the purples. Your dog is a cutie.

Y'all all look great! I was going to take some pics and post in FOTD today, but my make-up didn't turn out as well as I'd hoped. Must be the cheap eye shadow! I put it on dry and when I went to blend, it just all went away. *sniff*

Sheikah - Thank you for the red lipstick color! It looks awesome!! I've been wanting a new red (the only one I have is Estee Lauder Maraschino, and I don't like it), and this one looks fabulous!

Bea - That is a gorgeous simple and pretty look! I use EDM but really like the Signature Minerals translucent powder, too! LOL. I need to get some of that fresh air! I use Natural as a face color, and it's neat, but I want something different, too.

Gorgeous, ladies! All of you!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by LovinPigments /img/forum/go_quote.gif wow eyecandydiva....your lips in the third pic are bangn'!!!!! you gotta tell me what you used??!?!?!
smile.gif
smile.gif
I actually used a couple of things...Gold Lipgloss by Nicka K(99 cents at my Beauty Supply Store)& Tangerine Shimmer Lipgloss by Absolute, then I just lined my lips with brown liner.

Everyone looks wonderful!

Diva, your "girlfriend" looks awesome!! and your makeup, WOW! love it!!
rockwoot.gif

I feel inspired to do more of these
smile.gif
Everyone looks fantastic. I think Im going to have to play more with my eyeshadows. Just got 10 new ones from EDM
smile.gif

And thanks for all the compliments. Doing a little makeup makes me study better
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back