FOTD May 25th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are 3 from this week, I don't really remember what I'm wearing in the first. The pics from yesterday I am wearing Benefit HighBeam, the pink and purple shades and the pink lipgloss in the Sephora piiink Clubbing palette. Today I am wearing Ulta eyeshadows from the Spring Collection box set, mark. Just Pinched in Nude and Benefit HighBeam.

Today:
HPIM0959.jpg

HPIM0961.jpg

Thursday Night:
HPIM0955.jpg

HPIM0957.jpg

Monday:
HPIM0952.jpg

nice manda, love the lipcolor

well here is my fotd-

face: PF mineral wear foundation sand beige, Pf concealer med.

revlon golden affair blush in berry daring

eyes: loreal hip e/s duo cheeky, avon e/s duo plum passion, body shop shimmer cube in white orchid, avon liq. e/l sleek lines blk mark make it big mascara in raven

lips: mark glow baby glow hookup l/g in secret
wink.gif

omg both of you girls are so pretty it makes me mad, lol.

Pink sugar- your eyeshadow is very pretty, you have gorgeous eyes and those lashes!! And I'm jealous of your dimples.

MissOli- I am so freakin jealous of your skin!! Its gorgeous. You're makeup looks great, so fresh faced. I've always wanted to be able to just wear a little makeup and look all fresh and pretty and soft and have that creamy complexion you have. I can't get that look no matter what i do. Jealous jealous jealous.

Manda- Lovin those colors, that eyeshadow is so pretty. Your eyes are so open and perky, i love it. And your Haircut is awesome by the way, and I'm jealous of your brows.

I have a lot of jealousy goin on today, lol.

well i got bored today so i was just experimenting with colours, ad i wanted to try blue also and this is what i ended up with.

Face : nivea visage be beautiful tinted moisturizer, maybelline everfresh concealer, natio bronzing powder.

eyes :Avon glits and glimmer eye shadow in silver sensation(make the blue stand out a bit), cover girl stormy nights pallete(lightning, sterling blue and night sky)

Lips : Nivea lip care caregloss and shine.

sorry bout pics, did with fone. sun was too bright for digi cam

Attachment 33635

Attachment 33636

Attachment 33637

aww thank you everybody *blushes* my skin is not THAT great..but thanks anyways
1f.gif

you are all looking lovely as always..wish I could do my eyeshadow like u guys... so I'm abit jealous too

when i made that post...i somehow managed to only see the 3 girls i commented on and not realize anyone else had posted their looks.

Oh well, you all look fab!! Some gorgeous eyeshadows!!

Back