FOTD November 26th 2007

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
26face2.jpg
26eyes-2.jpg

26eye.jpg

Here goes mine:

Picture049-1.jpg

Mom was rushing me so it's all sloppy and stuff - can't tell in this photo what I used tho :/

Gorgeous both of you! Celly I adore your perfect eyebrows, your eyes are so pretty. Voodoo_Mary, I love your choice of colors
smile.gif

voodoo mary - Very pretty! I like that color combo.

Originally Posted by cmoksia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
smile.gif
Gorgeous!!! What all did you use? Your lashes are so pretty - all feathery and long.
Unfortunately for my new Norse shadows from Fyrinnae, I was in a rush this morning and did quite the little sloppy application. First day back to work after my holiday and all. Yucky poo poo. BUT - I leave on Wednesday afternoon for a 4-day trip to New York City, so YAY! (I've never been.)

Happy Monday to y'all.

FACE:

primer - Monistat Soothing Care Chafing Relief Powder Gel, Fyrinnae Rice Powder

concealer - MAD: Medium

foundation - MAD: Natural Medium

finisher - MAD: Translucent Veil and SPF Powder

blush - Fyrinnae: Enrapture

contour - Merle Norman SunSense Bronzer: Copper

EYES:

UDPP, MAD Sealant

e/s - Fyrinnae: Njordr - inner lid, inner lower lashline

e/s - Fyrinnae: Loki - outer lid, outer lower lashline

e/s - Fyrinnae: Valhalla - highlight

e/s - Splash Eye Sparkle: Conch Shell - crease, upper lashline wet

e/l - MAD Indelible Gel Liner: Black Out - upper lashline, outer lower lashline corner

brows - Brow Duo: Blonde, Prestige Browliner: Blond

mascara - L'Oreal Voluminous: Carbon Black, Maybelline Great Lash: Blackest Black

LIPS:

l/g - E.L.F. Moisture-Care: Natural Blush

225676972-M.jpg

225677018-M.jpg

225677094-M.jpg

225677122-M.jpg

I surely do wish minerals layered better. *sigh*

225677161-M.jpg

225677241-M.jpg

225677260-M.jpg

225677330-M.jpg

Thanks so much for looking!!!

225676994-M.jpg

DIAGRAM:

225678976-M.jpg

Gallery Link: Julie's Piccies- powered by SmugMug

Originally Posted by entipy /img/forum/go_quote.gif Gorgeous!!! What all did you use? Your lashes are so pretty - all feathery and long.

thank you
smile.gif
here's the list:

L'Oreal pressed powder

Bourjois blush(33)

Vollare highlighting pearls

Miss Rose holographic e/s

H&M black e/s

L'Oreal Volumissime x5 mascara

Rimmel lip gloss

Lovely job as usual. Julie, I like how you made the graphic showing where everything is applied.

voodoomary..love that look

celly....cute look....i want your eyebrows

entipy i love the colors..maybe you should put the color more on the other eyelid so you can see ut more.

so here is my fotd:

Originally Posted by emih19 /img/forum/go_quote.gif voodoomary..love that lookcelly....cute look....i want your eyebrows

entipy i love the colors..maybe you should put the color more on the other eyelid so you can see ut more.

so here is my fotd:

http://img33.picoodle.com/img/img33/5/11/26/t_makeuplook0m_8d05c95.jpg

http://img33.picoodle.com/img/img33/5/11/26/t_makeuplook0m_339dbca.jpg

http://img33.picoodle.com/img/img33/5/11/26/t_makeuplook0m_36168aa.jpg

http://img33.picoodle.com/img/img33/...0m_b8b05b1.jpg

Very cool. What did you use?

claire's eyeshadow utmotrose..i first use a pink on the entire lid. then red/orange on the eyecorner.

blend a lil bit.

then the blue in the corner on my eyelid and sweep around it.

and also on the lowereyelid and done.

Originally Posted by emih19 /img/forum/go_quote.gif claire's eyeshadow utmotrose..i first use a pink on the entire lid. then red/orange on the eyecorner.blend a lil bit.

then the blue in the corner on my eyelid and sweep around it.

and also on the lowereyelid and done.

Wow! Claires! I never wouldv'e guessed! I don't remember if I've ever used their eyeshadow myself or not. Maybe I just underestimated it. That is a great job for such an inexpensive brand. You wouldn't mind posting the ingredients for me, would you?

nope, thx for the comment..hey unfortunately there is no ingredients list on the back of the case.

its batch no.7

Originally Posted by emih19 /img/forum/go_quote.gif nope, thx for the comment..hey unfortunately there is no ingredients list on the back of the case.its batch no.7

Oh well, thats alright
smile.gif
I'll just have to look for it next time I'm at the mall
smile.gif

Originally Posted by utmostrose /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yay Julie, I'm so excited for you! You are going to love the city!
biggrin.gif
Thanks! I hope so!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by KellyB /img/forum/go_quote.gif Lovely job as usual. Julie, I like how you made the graphic showing where everything is applied. Thank you!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by emih19 /img/forum/go_quote.gif entipy i love the colors..maybe you should put the color more on the other eyelid so you can see ut more. Thanks, emih!
smile.gif
Which color on which other eyelid?

entipy try to extend the colour more on your upper eyelid....just do the same but use also your upper eyelid to see the color more.

i hope it works out.

Latest posts

Back