FOTD October 18th, 2007

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone!!!

Originally Posted by entipy /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks so much, everybody!!!
biggrin.gif

jlowe - You rock my socks, man. LOL. Your looks are always so awesome!! (I still wish you'd do more without the fake lashes, but... they're your eyes, after all! LOL) As far as foundation.. have you ever thought of trying minerals?
wink.gif

Haha thanks...I know I know I love my fake lashes because they always make me look so much more awake (atleast in person) without them I always look like I have huge bags under my eyes (I know you usually can't tell in pics). I've tried some minerals but a lot of the time they look too powdery on me...especially under the oh so flattering flourescent lights in classrooms, but I've recently purchased L'Oreal Bare Naturale Finishing powder I think its called (not the foundation one) and it doesn't seem to be doing that whole powdery thing..I just ended up buying my TruBlend foundation again lol O and how do you like that Fyrinnae rice powder (I have whole list of things I'm ordering lol)???Sorry for the long post!

Originally Posted by utmostrose /img/forum/go_quote.gif Entipy, your eyes look absolutely stunning! So pretty! Thank you so much!

Originally Posted by jlowe86 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I've tried some minerals but a lot of the time they look too powdery on me... how do you like that Fyrinnae rice powder (I have whole list of things I'm ordering lol)???Sorry for the long post!

A lot of times if minerals look too cakey or powdery it means that you're using too much or a color that's too light.
smile.gif
The Fyrinnae rice powder is a really nice primer!! It surprised me when I first put it on, honestly. If I wear my Monistat AND the rice powder, it's even better! LOL

Back