FOTD - October 21st, 2007

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Face: NYC cover stick in light
Essence bronzing compact powder in bronzing queen

Eyes: NYC Sparkle Eyedust in Smokey Topaz
Urban Decay e/s in Kiss
NYX Ultra Pearl Mania in Penny
Covergirl e/s in hot cider
MAC e/s in Vanilla
Rimmel soft kohl pencil in jet black
wet n wild brow liner in 652
NYC Lengthening Mascara in Jet Black

Lips: L'oreal Color Riche in Sandstone
PIC00155-2.jpg

PIC00215-2.jpg

PIC00204-2-1.jpg

Wow!

ArcEnCiel, thisis really gorgeous - love the blue!

SalJ, the teals are aweseom on you!

Julie, you are just glowing, girl - and your workshop girl looks great, too!

MissPout, you are smoldering!

Hot, ladies!

Originally Posted by ArcEnCiel /img/forum/go_quote.gif Good morning! I did this look last weekend but didn't have the time to post it. So here it is today. I used blue peep for eyeliner by MAC, Chrome yellow eyshadow by MAC. Graffiti eyeshadow by urban decay, etc. The lips are soft lust by MAC. Thanks for checkin' me out. Gorgeous!! You're so pretty!

Originally Posted by MissPout /img/forum/go_quote.gif you look pretty entipy! Like the Makeup on the girl too
wink.gif

Thank you!!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Gleam84 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Great job entipy! Btw, I always love the lippies you're wearing! Thanks so much! My favorites are the cheap E.L.F. ones.
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by SalJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif Going out tonight to a concert, otherwise it'd be my usual no makeup sunday! Pretty!

Originally Posted by Leza1121 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hi,
Couldn't see the workshop pix. Glad you had fun tho'.

Hmm... I wonder why.
frown.gif
Thanks, though!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by MissPout /img/forum/go_quote.gif Face: NYC cover stick in lightEssence bronzing compact powder in bronzing queen

Eyes: NYC Sparkle Eyedust in Smokey Topaz

Urban Decay e/s in Kiss

NYX Ultra Pearl Mania in Penny

Covergirl e/s in hot cider

MAC e/s in Vanilla

Rimmel soft kohl pencil in jet black

wet n wild brow liner in 652

NYC Lengthening Mascara in Jet Black

Lips: L'oreal Color Riche in Sandstone

Pretty!

Originally Posted by bmichlig /img/forum/go_quote.gif Julie, you are just glowing, girl - and your workshop girl looks great, too! Thanks!!
biggrin.gif

Today's FOTD here. The other one was yesterday's.... Not sure why it got moved to this thread, but okay!
smile.gif

Quick and simple!
smile.gif

FACE:

concealer - MAD: Medium

foundation - MAD: Natural Medium

finisher - MAD: Silk Veil

blush - EDM: Waffle Cone

EYES:

UDPP

e/s - MAC: Firespot - inner 2/3 lid

e/s - Milani: Flare - outer 1/3 lid

e/s - Milani: Java Bean - crease

e/s - Estee Lauder: Tea Biscuit - highlight

e/l - Estee Lauder pencil: Softsmudge Brown - outer lower and upper lashlines

brows - SmashBox BrowTech in Taupe

mascara - L'Oreal Voluminous: Black Brown, Maybelline Great Lash: Brownish Black

LIPS:

l/g - E.L.F. Moisture-Care: Caramel Candy

I'm being lazy tonight. Here's a link to my gallery! Y'all lemme know what you think!!

Julie's Piccies - powered by SmugMug

glasses.gif

Inspired by the official Elvira makeup that can be found on Fox Reality's Elvira page.. this is the Elvira "day" look. LOL! Not as clean as I usually like it, but I was in a hurry to leave!

-Foundation: Illuminere foundation in Fair, applied with MAC

-Powder is a disc. Tony & Tina loose rice powder

-Brows.. (need to be done) Taupe pencil MAC

-Shadow Primer: UDPP

-Shadow: Applied black shadow to bottom lids (Black from MAC's LTD Edition Smoking eyes quad) Applied MAC's Aquadisiac shadow to middle of bottom lid & patted upwards towards the crease. Applied MAC's Sushi Flower shadow to both sides of the eye on the bottom and up into the crease, using a patting motion. I used a little bit of MAC's shadow Sketch to blend everything together. In the inner corners of my eyes, I dabbed a little bit of a basic frost white shadow.

-Liners: Maybelline Ultra Liquid liner in black across the top of my lashline. On the outside lower lashline, I used Urban Decay's 24/7 pencil liner in Lust and on the inner rim I used the same pencil, but in Black.

- I forgot to use a highligher color.. lol.. oops.

- Mascara: Maybelline Lash stylist in Very Black.

- The sparkly stuff on my face is MAC's compact in Delicacy

-Blush is Trucco Cherry Pie quad (mixed the pink and red together)

- The lips.. umm.. the name of it rubbed off, but it's one of those ColorStay lipsticks that never come off. I think it had the word cherry in the name.

Originally Posted by Scarlette /img/forum/go_quote.gif Inspired by the official Elvira makeup that can be found on Fox Reality's Elvira page.. this is the Elvira "day" look. LOL! Not as clean as I usually like it, but I was in a hurry to leave!
-Foundation: Illuminere foundation in Fair, applied with MAC

-Powder is a disc. Tony & Tina loose rice powder

-Brows.. (need to be done) Taupe pencil MAC

-Shadow Primer: UDPP

-Shadow: Applied black shadow to bottom lids (Black from MAC's LTD Edition Smoking eyes quad) Applied MAC's Aquadisiac shadow to middle of bottom lid & patted upwards towards the crease. Applied MAC's Sushi Flower shadow to both sides of the eye on the bottom and up into the crease, using a patting motion. I used a little bit of MAC's shadow Sketch to blend everything together. In the inner corners of my eyes, I dabbed a little bit of a basic frost white shadow.

-Liners: Maybelline Ultra Liquid liner in black across the top of my lashline. On the outside lower lashline, I used Urban Decay's 24/7 pencil liner in Lust and on the inner rim I used the same pencil, but in Black.

- I forgot to use a highligher color.. lol.. oops.

- Mascara: Maybelline Lash stylist in Very Black.

- The sparkly stuff on my face is MAC's compact in Delicacy

-Blush is Trucco Cherry Pie quad (mixed the pink and red together)

- The lips.. umm.. the name of it rubbed off, but it's one of those ColorStay lipsticks that never come off. I think it had the word cherry in the name.

I love this.

Originally Posted by Scarlette /img/forum/go_quote.gif Inspired by the official Elvira makeup that can be found on Fox Reality's Elvira page.. this is the Elvira "day" look. LOL! Not as clean as I usually like it, but I was in a hurry to leave! This is fabulous!!
biggrin.gif

It's been a while since the last time i posted a EOTD, but today is the day!

I did an arab mu look in order to practice, since i'm gonna perform with my belly dance class on Thursday and Saturday. Since the outfit is blue and gold, we have matching eyeshadow (LOL).

It's not awesome yet - i still gotta find my liquid eyeliner - but it's not horrid
smile.gif
Since i basically look like a bum on the full face pics i took, no face pic now.

I look greasy, but I really had fun doing my mu today!

I used retrospeck, bare study with lovely lilac and grape piggies.

Back