FOTD - October 8, 2008

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is beautiful - definitely cute, definitely sultry and also artistic. WOW, great job! It all comes together very nicely

yess.gif
yess.gif

Damn that looks really hot!!!

Really good e/s skills
wink.gif
Im nowhere near that yet

It looks so good on you, super hot!

Originally Posted by xtiffanyx /img/forum/go_quote.gif You look gorgeous! The lime looks amazing on you. Originally Posted by x33cupcake /img/forum/go_quote.gif congrats again on the job! and i must say.. i really like your eyeshadow! Originally Posted by Ms.Nigeria /img/forum/go_quote.gif lovely. love your hair too Originally Posted by jmgjmg623 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I agree, you look great! Originally Posted by Adrienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif I miss your fotd's. Your makeup is always so flawless and this one is no different
smile.gif
Originally Posted by girlo /img/forum/go_quote.gif wow! great job! Originally Posted by -Chelsey- /img/forum/go_quote.gif That looks awesome! Originally Posted by CharleneT /img/forum/go_quote.gif That is beautiful - definitely cute, definitely sultry and also artistic. WOW, great job! It all comes together very nicely
yess.gif
yess.gif

Originally Posted by LookLovely429 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Very cute! Originally Posted by Sunshine80 /img/forum/go_quote.gif gorgeous! Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif WOAH! That is amazing!! Originally Posted by Annia /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hotness! I love your eye make-up.
smile.gif
Originally Posted by magneticheart /img/forum/go_quote.gif Gorgeous Faith! I missed your fotds
smile.gif
Thank you! I missed posting FOTDs and you ladies definately know how to welcome a girl back!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Karren_Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif Awesome look Faith!! I missed your FOTD's!! I love that eye shadow and way you treated the crease.. So pretty!! Thanks! I'm definately going to play around with the "cut crease" look some more. I really loved the way it looked.

Originally Posted by Gicatj /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have no words for this ! U are an artist! Aww...you're so sweet.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by moccah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Damn that looks really hot!!!Really good e/s skills
wink.gif
Im nowhere near that yet

It looks so good on you, super hot!

Honestly, it just takes practice. A year ago I would not have been able to do anything close to this...

WOW Faith Abigail, I love your look.

Elf Bronzer

NYC Eyebrow pencil

NYX Golden Orange E/S

Medusa's Makeup Tiger Eye Dust

Milani Java Bean E/S

L'Oreal True Match Foundation in Nut Brown

Mary Kay Timewise 607 Fullcoverage Foundation

Black Opal Truly Topaz Shade Stick

Avon Russet Blush

L'Oreal Hydra Perfect Loose Powder

fallback1.jpg

fallback2.jpg

fallback3.jpg

fallback4.jpg

Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara

Mary Kay Gold Rush Lipgloss

Sosse Eyelashes

EyeCandyDiva, that orange is hot! You pull it off so well. Your lips look great too.

Eyecandydiva I thnk you are so beautifull, you have a very gorgeous face and those bright colors suit you real good!

I love this look on you

Faith, you look hot !!

Eyecandydiva : always so bright, i like those orange colors on you.

Back