FOTD - September 1, 2007

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
i used phloof a quick frost mixed togethr. black tied. pink jesses girl eye dust and the pink hip pigment mixed. shroom for highlight. oh i didnt clean up the inside of my eye-oh well...

Anyone have tricks on blending black into a nude-ish color. it scares me lol.

Reaction score
That is very pretty, i love the colors that you used

Reaction score
you can try using a clean brush with nothing on it and blend it togather that way you can add a bit more color to it if needed but its worth a try?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by daer0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif That is very pretty, i love the colors that you used
Thank you!!

Originally Posted by MissXXXrae /img/forum/go_quote.gif you can try using a clean brush with nothing on it and blend it togather that way you can add a bit more color to it if needed but its worth a try? Thats what i did with this well everything and thats how it look everytime i use black with a light color.

Reaction score
You look great Ashlee! Black tends to be a tricky one IMHO. I generally just blend the lighter color towards it, and actually do a gradient with the black so it's already applied a tad lighter where it will blend with the lighter color. Did that make sense?

Reaction score
you look gorgeous! haiz..makeupwhore, you know how jealous i am of you?

Reaction score
If you apply a shimmery white shade on (and slightly around) the line between the black and the color next to it, sometimes this can give the appearance of the colors being blended.

You look great, btw!

Reaction score
whenever i blend black into a nude i have a spot inbetween where i layered the nude ontop of the black

Reaction score
Ashlee, I love that look!

Face:

CG invisable concealer

Bare Minerals in fair

Smashbox soft fusion lights in resolution

Eyes:

Almay Intense i-color for hazel eyes

L'Oreal Volumnious mascara

Lower lash: CG invisable mascara & Maybelline Line Stylist in espresso

Attachment 35777 Attachment 35778 Attachment 35779

On another note, college football starts today. GO OSU BUCKS & OU BOBCATS!!!!!

WOOHOO!!

Reaction score
Here's mine for today - nuthin fancy!

Face - lily lolo warm peach foundation and eyeko bronzer

Eyes - meow wildcats in kinkycat & lynx, mac creme colour base in lunar, dipdown fluidline and no.7 lash extensions mascara.

Lips - a dab of caramel pout plump.

ahhh - where's my neck gone??

Ignore my unkempt brows - I'm growing them for a wax next week!!

Reaction score
this is wonderful so nice and subtle, and it really brings out your eyes! im inspired im going to try this tomorrow!

in the meantime, heres my fotd

Nox

Reaction score
Okay, an FOTD from Nox!

I launched two separate attempts to enter the D2B PCD Pageant. The first attempt was last weekend...nice and clean, but forgot to do my lips. The next three pictures are the attempt yesterday evening...grungy -AND- forgot to wear mascara. Yeah. Having your sasquatch eyebrows grow in and unwashed cave-woman hair makes a big BIG difference in photos. I just couldn't embarras myself by entering this in the DTB. This is why, I now call the second group of pictures, "Nox: Queen of Grunge"

Eyes:

L'Oreal HIP, Cheeky Duo

L'Oreal Wear Infinite 'Deep Mocha' (Rich)

L'Oreal Wear Infinite 'Satin Tutu' (Perle)

Face:

Quick & sloppy application of Milan Minerals

Lips:

Milan Minerals 'Hot Fiyah' topped with clear lipgloss

Reaction score
Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif If you apply a shimmery white shade on (and slightly around) the line between the black and the color next to it, sometimes this can give the appearance of the colors being blended.

You look great, btw!

thanks for the info!

Reaction score
Yall look sooo pretty. I'm jealous. I suck at eyes but have a ton of pigments I wish I could use.

Reaction score
All you girls makeup look fab.

alittlebit - what colors did you use on your eyes? I love it and it does bring out the color of your eyes.

Latest posts