FOTD - September 21, 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

Reaction score
GOOOOOOOD MORRRRRNNNNNING MAAAAAKEUP TALLLLLLK!!!!   Hello all you beautiful MuT'ers!!!  Been a long time since I've been around and I miss you guys.  Hope everyone is well and happy.  This isn't much of a FOTD, just a soft simple neutral look.

Face:
L'Oreal True Match Foundation - Creamy Natural​
Covergirl Professional Translucent Powder - Medium​
Laura Geller Baked Blush N Brighten - Apricot Berry​
Lips:

NK Lip Crayon - Cognac

Red Apple Lipstick - Strawberry Lips

Eyes:

ELF Eyelid Primer

NYX Eyebrow Kit - Brunette

ELF Eyebrightening Quad - Brownstone

Milani Liquify Eye - Brown

Rimmel Scandal Eyes Mascara - Extreme Black

GirlyEnthusiast

Mastiff Momma
Reaction score
Jeannineeeeeeeeeee I've missed seeing your FOTDs sooo muchly much! So glad to see your gorgeous smiling face again :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  

And today is no exception, you look fabulous. I'm still loving your reshaped brows - they look so nice. 

Reaction score
Originally Posted by GirlyEnthusiast /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Jeannineeeeeeeeeee I've missed seeing your FOTDs sooo muchly much! So glad to see your gorgeous smiling face again :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  

And today is no exception, you look fabulous. I'm still loving your reshaped brows - they look so nice. 
Thank you so much Girly!!  I'm so glad to see you are still here and active!  I really appreciate your kind words about me in the "Why So Shy?" thread.  It really made me feel missed and appreciated.  You are a very speacial, sweet girl.

GirlyEnthusiast

Mastiff Momma
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jeanarick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thank you so much Girly!!  I'm so glad to see you are still here and active!  I really appreciate your kind words about me in the "Why So Shy?" thread.  It really made me feel missed and appreciated.  You are a very speacial, sweet girl.
I'm glad because you ARE missed and appreciated! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> You were such a big part of MUT when I was new, it never felt the same when you weren't around.

Dalylah

Lacquer Lackey
Reaction score
Once again welcome back. Lovely as always
smilehappyyes.gif

Reaction score
Very pretty look :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> The pink youre wearing looks awsome on you... I love those eyebrows!

Reaction score
Such a well pick together look and I love your hair!