FOTD September 30th, 2008

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful! Looks flawless
biggrin.gif

I like your version of the look much better. The color on your lips looks soo nice, it was one of the first things I noticed. Your hair looks good too, is it naturally that curly?

You look good but don't be afraid to try a new look. Ya' never know if you'd like it or not.

Thank you everyone for the lovely comments
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Adrienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif Very gorgeous Celly!!
Is this the same chick?

http://fc80.deviantart.com/fs29/f/20...aKEuPWHoRE.png

I have no idea, I did find the picture through some random MUA's myspace but I dunno who. It looks like her!

Originally Posted by ADSCOSMETICS /img/forum/go_quote.gif Celly: Sephora Lipstick #46!
Beautiful look and your version is hot!

Thanks Aileen, you rock.

Originally Posted by prettylynn /img/forum/go_quote.gif I like your version of the look much better. The color on your lips looks soo nice, it was one of the first things I noticed. Your hair looks good too, is it naturally that curly? Thanks. My hair is naturally curly but in the photo I had straighten it and then created curls at the ends.

Wow Celly, that was amazing. It looked amazing on you. Now here I am posting my boring work face, LOL. So as I said yesterday blueish green scrubs, matching eyes. Some of the lighter fadded super fast. It crappy MK e/s is why. Here you go...

Face:

BE foundation mixture of light and fairly light

BE warmth

BE mineral veil

BE blush in First Class

NYC Chroma Face Glow in Moonstone

Eyes:

UDPP

MK e/s Jade and Blue Moon

UD e/s in Shattered

MAC e/s in Tilt

BE Glimpse in Cream Soda

MK eyeliner in Black

Lashblast Mascara in Blackest Black

Lips:

BM Buxom Lips in Sugar

FOTD9-30-08.jpg

FOTD9-30-08Down.jpg

FOTD9-30-08CloseOpen.jpg

FOTD9-30-08Close.jpg

-Stacey

applaus.gif

Celly, honest, I think your version beats the photog's hands down ! You look absolutely incredible !!! I especially like the light touch in the corners !!!

TUT please

worship.gif

Stacey, it is the day to day looks that really show skill... have to be quick, careful and not over the top, and "right" and just like yours ! GREAT job !!

Charlene

Aw Charlene, thanks so much. I honestly never tried blending colors this way until the last year or less. Sarted watching you tube tut's within the last 6 months or less. I spent my entire makeup wearing life in brown e/s lighter brown/es and beige e/s. I wish I had discovered this sense of adventure with MU earlier in life.

-Stacey

Back