FOTD - September 7, 2007

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by SmokyEyez /img/forum/go_quote.gif Here is a look from MAC's Blue Storm.
Used:

Eyes - Passionate e/s (lid), Blue Storm e/s (Crease, concentrated in the bottom corner), Da Bling e/s (inner lid), Llama e/s (Under brow)

Boot black liquid liner, engraved eyepencil, blue storm smudged with engraved.

X

Oh cool, I can see how u brought the color above yr crease... I have the issue where when I open my eyes, my lid disappears, so I was wondering if I looked silly with color above my "crease." Yr pic, gives me faith again, lol!
I have what may seem a silly question, but Is it possible to have a fold and a crease? Maybe I should take an eye shot so u could see what i'm talkin about...

lovely
smile.gif

Originally Posted by reesesilverstar /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh cool, I can see how u brought the color above yr crease... I have the issue where when I open my eyes, my lid disappears, so I was wondering if I looked silly with color above my "crease." Yr pic, gives me faith again, lol!
I have what may seem a silly question, but Is it possible to have a fold and a crease? Maybe I should take an eye shot so u could see what i'm talkin about...

Yes it's possible. Hold your brow up and your true crease will show. Post a pic and I'll evaluate

X

Originally Posted by SmokyEyez /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yes it's possible. Hold your brow up and your true crease will show. Post a pic and I'll evaluate

X

I did what you suggested, and I did see my "crease" but there is alotta skin there.
Here's an URL to 3 pics i found that best demonstrate my fat eyelid, lol.

Flickr: Photos from silver_reeses_pieces

Thank you sooo much for yr help
smile.gif

OK girl after evaluating.. the middle pic is a good example of what I would do and maybe even bring in the crease color a little more. Also what you can do is put the darkest color on your lid and then blend a medium to light shade up to your brow and then a highlight shadow under your brow. Then I would really play up your bottom lid because you have so much room there to really have fun with. I see you like blue so here is something I want you to try from MAC (If you can)

Lid: Carbon or Deep Truth - apply JUST on the lid and then blend upwards but not too much.

Mid where alot of the skin is: Kid e/s

Under Brow: Ricepaper

Lower Lid: After lining your eyes with a black or blue liner, smudge deep truth or Blue Storm with the liner and you can make it as thick and smokey as you like. If your ever in the VA area come see me at my MAC store in tysons!!

I hope this helps

i guess i'll be at the MAC counter this weekend!

i'll post a pic of the finished "product" lol!

Thank you for yr advice (and time)!

smile.gif

Back