Found out baby's sex today/Reaction from dads???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was kinda disappointed when my sister told me she was having a boy. Its all girls on our side of the family so it was a bit weird. Actually it wasnt so much that I was disappointed its just that I was so sure she would have a girl it was a bit like "seriously?! a BOY??" and definitely took some getting used to cos I'd been hoping for another girl in the family.

But now he's here I cant get enough of him! Hes the most gorgeous little thing ever! So I'm sure you're SO just needs to get his head around it and like others have said once the baby is here he's gonna love her so much! She'll be a real little daddy's girl in no time.

xx

ps I also know someone who was told she was almost certainly having a girl because they couldnt see any little boy bits but it turned out he was just lying kind of funny and hiding them. He also had a lovely pink nursery and looked so cute in his little pink sleep suit and pink cardigan the first few days in the hospital lol.

Back