Foundation - Liquid or Powder

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like liquid, and I like to use my finger better than brush or sponge, it's the best way to make it looks natural and blend in.

I always use liquid foundation. I would love to switch to a powder one, but I wonder-how much coverage does it provide? Are there any powder foundations with good coverage (except the mac studio fix)? I hate liquid foundations... Currently using revlon with SoftFlex and is causing me to break out:ill:!

I use powder foundation....so much easier and you can build coverage especialy if you have a good one. If you choose the wrong one...u may look a bit chalky!!

I prefer liquid foundations, but it depends on the time of year and how well my skin is behaving. Eg at the moment it has to be liquids (or today tinted moisturiser as my skin is miraculously perfect - bet that only lasts a day!), as my skin tends to get really dry in the cold, but in summer mineral powder seems to stay put better. I like carrying a powder compact for touch ups on the run.

Neither haha I like creme foundation, but I would take powder over liquid any day just because liquid is so messy for me and doesnt go on smooth enough.

I prefer powder.. it works best with my combination skin. Liquid tends to make my t-zone appear oily.

i always use liquid (MAC studio fix fluid) havent actually ever tried powder foundation

I use liquid and then powder founation, because my skin is awful. :scared:

I actually prefer cream foundation because it is easy to carry. I use a little moisturizer and the cream foundation to create a flawless look! Love it!

I was using Liquid but I switched to mineral makeup. Now I'm going back to liquid. I have never purchased any MAC before so I went online and purchased Mineralize satinfinish. I hope I like it, I have dry skin and Rosacea so i'm hoping it will work out for me. I just see MAC foundation used on the Style network all the time so I thought I'd try it....lol Funny I know!!! There isn't a store near me so I just went online and asked the Live chat and she said try that. Am I making a mistake?? Anyways, I hate powder foundation!! But I can use mineral powder.

I use liquid foundation, but I'm on the hunt for a nice powder foundation! I have oily skin and I'm on a budget (I'm a student), so what would you suggest?? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I used to use liquid but i've now switched to MAC studiofix powder, it's just far too annoying having to put on liquid foundation on when i'm in a rush to get to school

I like to use powder foundation. Liquid makes me look washed out and "done up". Powder has a more natural look on me.

I use both but i prefer liquid for a flawless look.

I will use MAC Studio Fix if im in a hurry to go somewhere but it makes my face feel dry and chalky through out the day.

I prefer to buff liquid foundation into my skin with a foundation brush.

Back