Foundation: What is your favorite?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I swear every latest foundation I try becomes my fave. RIght now I'm loving MUFE Face and Body. It just feels so light! *sighs*

For the summer I'm going right back to my Pur Minerals tho

I use a pressed mineral powder foundation and the color is called Canvas which is great for my olive complexion and in the summer when I need a little more color, I use one a shade darker as a bronzer. I really love the way the mineral make-up looks on your skin, like you don't have any make-up on at all, you just have naturally great looking skin. I also use a great tinted moisturizer by Revision skincare that has an SPF 45 which is easy to put on when you just want to get out the door quick.

I've not tried many foundations on the market but out of the ones I have, I love Shu Uemura's Black Compact foundation and Dior's Nude Liquid Foundation.

I'd like to try Laura Mercier's too. Someday.

xoxo,

Roxanne

I use to love Bare Minerals until it started breaking me out! I have an allergic reaction to the bismuth in the original formula=( I love Hello Minerals. I use it everyday without any reaction.(knock on wood)

I like MAC Liquid Foundation. They give quite good coverage and can blend to make suitable for different skin colours.

Back