Foundations that photograph well

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vav

Reaction score
Which one you've tried looks best-not ghostly in pictures?

Mine is Laura Mercier's silk-creme which luckily has no spf but i want to find more!

LM oil-free fndt is pretty good too. But, I find it too heavy now.

Mineral makeup photographs really well in my opinion, my BE lets me take great pics...

I've had good success with my Chanel... It's just a matter of waiting on it to set before I start snapping pics, or else it does look too pale for me..

Stila Illuminating Foundation, both the powder & the liquid versions. I think it's the light-reflecting particles that do it.

EL Double Wear! I'm all about this stuff
smile.gif

MAC Studio Tech has worked rather well for me in the past.

Lancome isn't too shabby either...

I've been wanting to try moistureblend for quite awhile, I heard that it's excellent for pictures!

Originally Posted by vav /img/forum/go_quote.gif Which one you've tried looks best-not ghostly in pictures?Mine is Laura Mercier's silk-creme which luckily has no spf but i want to find more!

What kind of coverage are you looking for?

Full!

I guess most of the ones mentioned have no spf in them? Please refer to the spf also
biggrin.gif
!

Originally Posted by jessimau /img/forum/go_quote.gif Stila Illuminating Foundation, both the powder & the liquid versions. I think it's the light-reflecting particles that do it. i agree! i used it in my senior pics and my skin came out flawless, when it really wasn't.

Anything that has SPF in it will white your face out. The Lady at Prescriptives told me that the SPF they have in the Flawless SKin Foundation will not white my face out because the ingredents they have in there.

Originally Posted by xkjcx /img/forum/go_quote.gif MAC studio fix for me! Me too and it has Spf

Back