Fragrances you like...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi! My name is Jenny and i'm new on this site. Would be grateful if you discuss the theme of perfumes you like.

I want to buy Moschino pink bouquet, what d'you think of it? Isn't it oriented to younger girls? I am 25. Thanks!

Some of my favorites are Sarong by Theme Fragrance, Moonlight Path by Bath and Body Works, Skinny Chic by Harvey Prince.

My favorites are Lavanila Pure Vanilla, Harvey Prince Eau Fling, Annick Goutal Petite Cherie, and Bath & Body Works Be Enchanted.

Oh, i also like Lavanila Pure Vanilla! Extraordinary fragrance!
smile.gif

Sorry..  I've never tried Moschino Pink Bouqet, but my favorites are Marc Jacob - Daisy for work and school, Versace - Crystal for parties / night life, and Chanel - Chance for everything else! 

I'm sorry I've never tried that one before, but my favorite scents are Dot by Marc Jacobs, Carried Away by Bath and Body Works, and all of the Baby Phat perfumes :)

I still haven't found what I'd call my 'signature scent', but I just got Fan de Fendi yesterday and I really like it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. It smells kinda generic though--sweet, floral, with a leather base--almost like the perfume dept of a Macy's or something lol. In general, I like Burberry Brit for winter, and HM Buttery or Si Lolita for spring/summer. 

I haven't heard of that one. I like a variety of different fragrances. I love patchouli, rose, & vanilla. My recent purchase was Harvey prince Eau flirt. My all-time fave is, Chloe. 

I buy my perfumes from Oriflame Natural swedish cosmetics and skin care. They are fantastically priced and also have comparisons to highly branded perfumes! 
For example I use one called 'love potion' that has a smell comparison to pure poison. Its gorgeous and half the price!
There are many others too that smell amazing! 

icon_lol.gif

My favorite fragrances are: Tuscan Blood Orange by Pacifica - tart, orangey, not too sweet Loverdose by Deisel - it has a tiny bit of a licorice scent that combined with whatever else is in this perfume smells amazing. The perfume, not the eau de toilette. Green Tea by Bvlgari - straight up black pepper with a little black tea Red Tea by Bvlgari - tobacco leaves, leather, orange pekoe tea Black Raspberry Vanilla by Bath and Body Works (currently not available) grape bubblegum, grape soda Pink Sugar by Acquolina - cotton candy - Guys like this one. I've listed what each fragrance smells like to me. Other people may find they detect different notes in any fragrance.

I go through phases...and right now my scent is Country Chic from Bath & Body Works. It's a very fresh and floral scent, but not at all overpowering. I have the body cream and the mist which I got on sale ($6 for the mist I believe, and it's usually $14 and the lotion was free, and that's usually $11.50 -- yay for sales!!)...I use it daily.

I also have and adore some other Bath & Body Works scents/fragrances...one of their summer vanillas (the apricot one), Be Enchanted, and actually, another one of my favorites I got super super cheap (like $2-3) from Claire's a few summers ago and it's called White Flower (happens when you work there -- you find sooo many products that you would never think they would have/you would like since the bulk of what you see is so juvenile..but it's okay because the employee discount is 50%). 

I love fragrances do much. @.@

My favourites are:

Paris Amour, B&BW

Daisy by Marc Jacobs

Angel by Thierry Mugler

Alien by Thierry Mugler

Very Sexy by Victoria's Secret

and

Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture!

Latest posts

Back