Free Sample: Viactiv

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here's a free sample of Viactiv for you to try. The chocolate ones are the best. This is a yummy and chewy way to get calcium. I discovered them a while back and they taste good! They have a simliar consitency to Starburst candy. Clickhere for sample.
aapippi.gif
... Pippi loves Viactiv too!

I've tried these too and they are really good. What a yummy way to get your calcium!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) I've tried these too and they are really good. What a yummy way to get your calcium!
smile.gif
Those Viactivs are dangerous..I got a sample and it was so good,I wanted another..Too much like candy..I think someone may O.D..LOL

My mom got me hooked on those! We women sure do need calcium, though! Thanks for the freebie sample, Cali!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) I've tried these too and they are really good. What a yummy way to get your calcium!
smile.gif
Viactiv is better than Tums for sure. Besides, I don't drink milk much at all. I could eat about four of these at a time but I think you are only supposed to eat one! LOL
newdog2.gif

You know, I've never taken Tums for calcium - I only take them when I have heartburn. But you're so very right - Voactiv taste so much better for calcium.
wink.gif

Did you know that there's more calcium in a cup of broccoli than a cup of milk?

(I have learned a lot about vegetarianism, and that was one thing I learned about milk, and how humans are the only mammals that continued to drink milk after adulthood.) **Though I still love milk, and I have gotten into soy milk, as well.**

It's just a common misconception that milk is the best way to get calcium.
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back