• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Free Silver Plated Heart Pendant or Earrings

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered mine yesterday from a link on facebook. I hope I get the earrings, but if not, I already have a trade set up.

I just ordered mine.  i like that it didnt ask for credit card info.  who uses this site a lot?

Originally Posted by Kristin1387 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just ordered mine.  i like that it didnt ask for credit card info.  who uses this site a lot?
Ive used it once before, when I picked up a small solar charger that I use when I go camping.

I just got emails that my orders are shipping out! They give you tracking numbers too.

I got mine in the mail today...the pendant is so cheap looking and the chain is just big enough for a child =/

Originally Posted by omgitsliz /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got mine in the mail today...the pendant is so cheap looking and the chain is just big enough for a child =/
I was kind of expecting that, especially with it being free. Mine hasnt come in yet.

Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was kind of expecting that, especially with it being free. Mine hasnt come in yet.
yeah I mean I wasnt expecting something amazing for it being free...it shouldnt be too hard to find a decent silver chain. I was just really hoping for the earrings.

I'm kind of curious what their motivation for giving out these free items was, if they are so poorly made as not to gain them new business?

Originally Posted by Moonittude /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm kind of curious what their motivation for giving out these free items was, if they are so poorly made as not to gain them new business?
Probably to get rid of stock

Got mine in today, I really like the charm so I'll be moving that to another necklace. I'll be tossing the chain it came with.

I'm going to put the heart on a pink cord or pink ribbon for my daughter. She loves hearts and she loves pink!

weird. i got my necklace last week and i just got a shipment email with a ups tracking number in my email. i checked the number out thinking maybe it'll just say 'delivered' but it hasn't even updated yet. weird. anyone else get this? i wonder if this is an error or i'm getting another one? I think the one i got last week was USPS and just in an envelope. hmmmm.

Latest posts

Back