French Pedicures.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had a French pedi done at the salon, and they are beautiful. I've used the kits and they are a pain to use. Nothing beats a salon French pedi., but I still love my red polish.

I have gotten french manicures and pedicures done at the salon. They paint them on. If you want to do it at home, they have a kit with the white polish, and the light translucent pink. Some of them come with little strips, but don't use them, they really suck and take too much time! I just paint my nails with the white about 1/4 of the way on the tip of my nail.....let dry......do a second white coat the same way......then I take a Q-tip with nail polish remover and remove the excess to make the upside down U-shape. Then I apply the pale pink. It is a bit time consuming and you use a lot of Q-tips, but it gets really easy with practice and costs a fraction of the price that you would pay at the salon, and IMO, it looks better! Hope that helps!

I try do it myself. Someties it works out :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> For me the most importand are polish nails, if i buy cheap my pedicure it's not so good as i imagied.

I had one last week in the salon. I love it, they look so cute, I wish I could do my own that nicely!!

She did it the same way as they do French manicures. Painted the tips with 2 coats of the white polish, then the pink over the top!

Here's a little piccie I know it's weird that I have a photo of it, but I actually took it to send my friend a pic of the tat on my foot!!

I do my own, I don't use a stencil or anything just paint freehand; it's much easier on yourself then on a client.

i always have french..i do it myself and looks totally professional.i am very gifted for that!

Back