FrenchBox [Spoilers]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are not going out of business as far as I know and in a response to a post on facebook stated that they are preparing the next box to go out at the end of January.  They just do not update their media sites frequently.

Yes, I also asked about next box and it will be send in January. We will also get a mail with choices.

I agree it's a pity they don't do Facebook much. In the beginning it was a very nice page with beautiful photos, spoiler clues and so on. Now is so sad looking... and the last boxes were nice, they should posted photos to attract new customers at least...

Spoiler alert!

It's a "food box". We could choose between apron and two kitchen towels. I chose apron.

20160225_115417.jpg

20160225_115623.jpg

I chose kitchen towels.  Already tasted one of the small cookies...not bad but probably not worth the calories.

I chose apron and got the same one as anadania.  Love the idea of the food box.  Interesting selection, though not sure I will be renewing after my subscription is up.  They are trying though,but I definitely am cutting down my subs and since I get Ouiplease, Luxe Provence and Frenchbox, at least one and probably two will have to go. (Just renewed ouiplease which I think is usually the best value for the money).

Back