Friday's Face Of The Day

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Today I'm in a coral mood! Face: Lancome Adaptive Foundation in Creme 0 Laura Mercier Secret Concealer #2, just in the inner eye area. Laura Mercier Loose Powder in Translucent Eyes: NARS Emmanuelle e/s in crease and outer corner. This is a very bright Hawaiian Punch coral with lots of pigment. Awake Gold Leaf e/s overtop Emmanuelle, blended onto lid to lashline, then blended up towards the browbone. This is a tan-gold with lots of shimmer. Laura Mercier Sherazade e/s applied with a medium-sized shadow brush to lower and upper lash lines, for soft definition. Sherazade is a medium olive green with shimmer. YSL Eyeliner Moire #1 - Deep steel grey liquid liner with shimmer. The product was applied with Bobbi Brown's liner brush to top lashline only, slightly winged out at the outer corners. Laura Mercier Thickening and Building Mascara in Black. Top/bottom lashes. Cheeks: Chanel Powder Blush in Rose Bronze (Mirage) - sheerly applied with a powder blush to bronzer points, then used my blush brush to concentrate color on cheeks. Lips: A blend of - Chanel Glossimer in Twinkle, and Chanel Glossimer Extreme in Magic

Ooh sounds really pretty! I would have liked to see a picture! Here is mine: Christian Dior Diorskin compact foundation in 200 NARS Orgasm blush MAC eye shadow in Shroom Cargo eye shadow in Kashmir MAC Powerpoint eye pencil in black Lancome Flextencils mascara English Ideas Lip Enhance pencil Lancome Juicy Tube in Simmer

Ye both sound beautiful, i know i'm a day late but since i havent posted an FOTD in a while, here's what i wore yesterday Lancome Adaptive Foundation in 04 Estee Lauder Amber Bronzer in Sun Kiss Lancome Blush Subtil in Souffle De Rose MAC Bare Canvas on lids MAC Jest all over lid as a wash MAC Mythology in Crease and outer corners Boots 17 Black Liquid Liner to line top lash line Rimmel Black Kohl Liner to line lower inner rims YSL Volume Effet Faux Cils Mascara Chanel Ipanema Aqualumiere Ralph Lauren Romance

Reija/Laura,

Your looks both sound beautiful! How are Cargo shadows? I haven't used them before because the closest store is almost 2 hrs away. Eep!

Also, glad to see I'm not the only one liking Lancome's Adaptive foundation.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Cheers!

Well to be honest KittySkyFish, ive had this foundation since Dec but it was about 2 shades too dark so i've only started using it again in the past 2 weeks.. Im actually surprised because before i felt it wasnt lasting on my combo skin. But with the help of blotting sheets, it's staying put all day! So thats a big THUMBS UP for Lancome Adaptive Foundation from me
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Back