#$&! friends

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awww Emma, I am so sorry to hear that
frown.gif
I hope you can get the money back soon, she will put some funds up there eventually...

Originally Posted by jakk-attakk /img/forum/go_quote.gif that sucks but if she has a debit/credit card registered on paypal they can just take it out of her bank account. something similar happened to me on ebay and even though she had emptied her paypal account i still got a refund. Yeah, it seems that she unregistered her associated bank, etc. accounts and took out her money. She probably started up another account and abandoned it. How slimy, huh?
I'm glad you got your refund, there are some really rotten people on eBay too. My situation just sucks because I thought she was my friend
scared.gif

Originally Posted by Ricci /img/forum/go_quote.gif if shes from here maybe u should tell a mod to prevent this frum happening agin She uses MUT but is fairly inactive and hasn't posted anything for sale in a long time. But feel free to PM me if you want to know who it is...

Back