Frizz

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok I need some help. I have very fine hair with very oily roots. I’ve always had to wash it every day as it’s like an oily cap on my head. Problem is the rest is frizzy hair (dry is my guess). I know some of its new growth as my hair gets broken from the pony tail I have to keep it in (loose tail with a scrunchie as everything else pulls too much and clips do not hold at all).
I have used clarifying shampoos and I change the shampoo a few times each year so I know the oily shouldn’t be build up. I always use conditioner and only on the rest of the hair but the roots or scalp.
I’ve tried dry shampoos but my hair is so oily it just feels like I’m wearing a helmet and it doesn’t look good at all. I’ve tried several leave in conditioners but they always either weigh it down so it’s looking greasy or it just doesn’t seem to do anything.
I don’t use a hair dryer, flat iron or curling iron. I’m really low key and prefer to wash and let air dry. I also haven’t used any perms, colors or highlights so other than the frizzy it’s really healthy. I can’t remember the last time I saw a split end.
I need to cut it back to shoulder length but I can’t deal with the frizzy! Right now I keep it in a pony tail which I know isn’t helping but I don’t know what else to go. Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• 36E6F507-FF8E-4279-9FD7-DCC7834CF85C.jpeg
    36E6F507-FF8E-4279-9FD7-DCC7834CF85C.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 425C1A41-102D-4DCA-BA8B-2B983E741A10.jpeg
    425C1A41-102D-4DCA-BA8B-2B983E741A10.jpeg
    981.8 KB · Views: 0
Back